Official Loki Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
NR have a theory about what those bombs did

they think it is something to do with the sacred timeline being a combination of many timelines.
i think possibly it might be that those bombs undid previous timeline pruning done by the TVA

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Just caught up on both eps and off to a great start

Glad Owen Wilson's not hamming it up like every movie he's done post-Wedding Crashers
He was great in grand Budapest and midnight in Paris. He basically played himself in wedding crashers if you’ve ever seen his personality in real life. He’s more Owen Wilson than you can imagine in real life. Dude is comedy, but is a good actor when the role calls for it. He just takes a lot of ridiculous comedy roles.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
internet seems to be arguing over Lady Loki or Enchantress and i haven't seen a single person just say, "hey maybe they're just combining those characters for the MCU." take the 2 green wearing magic chicks and just make her one. easy, fukk the comic lore, no one who watches the show fukkin cares.
That's what I assumed they had done after watching episode 2.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
internet seems to be arguing over Lady Loki or Enchantress and i haven't seen a single person just say, "hey maybe they're just combining those characters for the MCU." take the 2 green wearing magic chicks and just make her one. easy, fukk the comic lore, no one who watches the show fukkin cares.
I think Loki took the Enchantress’ form/body to hide in the same way he did the Apocalypse.

The TVA had gotten good at pruning Lokis so he learned a new trick.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
A theory about Loki ..

They spent all that time explaining the difference between Illusion Casting and Duplication. Now why would they do that :patrice: ?

They did that because original Loki didn't get killed by Thanos. The being that got killed by Thanos was a "molecular level copy of original Loki".
That original of original Loki escaped using the space stone and eventually ended up as time-hoping big-bad knows-how-to-hide-in-the-timestream Loki version played by Richard E Grant who is going to turn up in this show.
In Ep. 1 Mobius explicitly told Loki that Loki's mother was dead. Mobius however didn't tell Loki that Loki himself was dead. Loki saw and interpreted it for himself.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
New rockstars are usually wrong.

HbMxFvZ.png

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A theory about Loki ..

They spent all that time explaining the difference between Illusion Casting and Duplication. Now why would they do that :patrice: ?

They did that because original Loki didn't get killed by Thanos. The being that got killed by Thanos was a "molecular level copy of original Loki".
That original of original Loki escaped using the space stone and eventually ended up as time-hoping big-bad knows-how-to-hide-in-the-timestream Loki version played by Richard E Grant who is going to turn up in this show.
In Ep. 1 Mobius explicitly told Loki that Loki's mother was dead. Mobius however didn't tell Loki that Loki himself was dead. Loki saw and interpreted it for himself.

:ohhh:

Well he always finds a way to escape death in the comics so i can believe it. The same way that he makes sure that he is adopted by odin when goes back in time

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:ohhh:

Well he always finds a way to escape death in the comics so i can believe it. The same way that he makes sure that he is adopted by odin when goes back in time

:ehh:
"After all the first thing a sorcerer of quality learns is to make himself as difficult to kill as possible" - Loki

7lTkMp1.png

rjpkJY5.png

sXmuSei.png

J5DAQVB.png

CyIz2NX.png

eWnBWgo.png

vLHUVZP.png

PqCHBiq.png

fbk2omL.png