Official Loki Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you asked Thor in Endgame (pre time-travel) "did Loki escape in New York in 2012?" his answer would be "no, we took him to Asgard and locked his bambaclat up... verily :ufdup:"

when Loki escaped in 2012-redux the timeline split.

that new timeline was shut down by TVA-sis when they captured loki but the old one with Loki in chains continued through 'til Loki got killed. As mobius showed him.

Yea this is what i took away from this 1st episode and previous comic knowledge. They stopped the multiverse timeline that loki wouldve created by escaping because he probably wouldve went on to a problem.

Its all in the convo of hulk and the ancient one that breaks down what is going on. Capt going back to be with peggy was harmless because he just wanted some retro pu$$y so the timekeepers let him
Rock. He is most likely the villain or villains hence the Loki intro title having multiple designs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rewatching the first Thor after seeing the first episode of Loki. I never understood why people didn't like the first Thor movie. It's really underrated in my opinion. Anthony Hopkins owns every scene he's in. Anyway, after seeing Loki, seeing the scenes with a young Loki is kinda heartbreaking. He has so much hope & innocence when he looks to his brother, of course, that's before he finds out he's different and adopted.
Didn't know people disliked the 1st Thor, I thought the issue was with the 2nd one.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Okay y'all The Infinity Stones are not worthless, and the reason why they don't work in TVA Universe is because it's not from the TVA Universe. Each Universe has their own Infinity Stone's, and Yes TWA has their own Infinity Stone's. I believe TVA have damn near all Time Infinity Stone's from the universe's that's how they doing what they do with the Time

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Okay y'all The Infinity Stones are not worthless, and the reason why they don't work in TVA Universe is because it's not from the TVA Universe. Each Universe has their own Infinity Stone's, and Yes TWA has their own Infinity Stone's. I believe TVA have damn near all Time Infinity Stone's from the universe's that's how they doing what they do with the Time
Mephisto is being dragged by a Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider King of Hell chain.
Wolverine is working with The Punisher who was just stabbed by a big ass hell sword from Dan Ketch!
And Blade keeps a baby version of Man Thing on his shoulder at all times now!

#comicnerdswithguns

:wow:

Daps
When has MCU ever been an intellectual form of entertainment? :russ: this always happens with time travel stuff, just stop over analyzing and enjoy the show. You could do this about back to the future, terminator, prisoner of Azkaban, etc etc

:russ:

Just got done watching this for the first time and that time travel part had me :patrice:

Sidenote: why was Dumbledore so damn sassy at the end? :mjlol:

Him and Snape come off to me as some extra zesty and flamboyant wizards :dame:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
10763f6b1c6442379c14b08bc6368f74.jpg

Steve going back in time might have some consequences because Someone who looks like a young Peggy Carter can be seen in custody while Loki was escaping.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
10763f6b1c6442379c14b08bc6368f74.jpg

Steve going back in time might have some consequences because Someone who looks like a young Peggy Carter can be seen in custody while Loki was escaping.

yeah brehs I ain’t doing the freeze frame, overly analytical approach with this show. :hubie:

Im just gonna be pleasantly surprised no matter what happens