loki-timekeepers-marvel-mcu.jpg
:sadbron::scust::hhh:

:ufdup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man oh man ..

the time keepers (the one who survives concept) are at the end of time.

they are looking back at things that have already happened.

they are not causing those things to happen ... (mainly which is where the threat and manipulation comes in).

i am not sure how that stop free will.

anyone at anytime in the MCU is free to do anything they want.

and the people in the "sacred timeline" all made their actions willingly, using their free will.

when loki ( who was killed by thanos) looked back on his life ~every choice in his life was his decision.

-

NB. these mechanisms allow for people to manipulate and that will be the threat. so for example hidden-antagonist is not playing by these rules. multiverses-fighting is not playing by these rules. the TVA injecting loki into a timeline is not playing by these rules (but they have an emergency situation). etc. the will be times when you can bend the rules and there will be times when they can be brolken.

brehs gotta watch more star-trek.
yeah this

I still consider them manipulating time but more so just to keep the multiverse in tact.

But yeah people are free to do whatever they want to do as long as it doesn't endanger the multiverse or lead to an event that will.

Loki only feels like it's predestine because he's in a situation where he was able to see his future and what happens in his future is actually important as the TVA sees it for endgame to take place which apparently is an event that "has to happen" in the MCU or the multiverse is in serious trouble as they see it.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if the time travel that the avengers did was supposed to happen, how is Loki escaping outside of that timeline?

the avengers only beat thanos because Loki escaped which forced them to go back to 1970 to get the space stone. Remember there was only one scenario where they win and the events had to happen in that exact order. So does that mean in the correct timeline the avengers were supposed to lose and Loki fukked it up and they stumbled on a win? :ohhh:

I’m so confused.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
yeah this

I still consider them manipulating time but more so just to keep the multiverse in tact.

But yeah people are free to do whatever they want to do as long as it doesn't endanger the multiverse or lead to an event that will.

Loki only feels like it's predestine because he's in a situation where he was able to see his future and what happens in his future is actually important as the TVA sees it for endgame to take place which apparently is an event that "has to happen" in the MCU or the multiverse is in serious trouble as they see it.

They are free to do whatever they want .. and what they want to do is also on the sacred timeline .. and we know this because it has already happened from the future point of view.

What happens if those people are aware of the future before they act, then will they be able to act freely? I am sure this will be addressed but it much the same for anyone seeing the future.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So if the time travel that the avengers did was supposed to happen, how is Loki escaping outside of that timeline?

the avengers only beat thanos because Loki escaped which forced them to go back to 1970 to be the space stone. Remember there was only one scenario where they win and the events had to happen in that exact order. So does that mean in the correct timeline the avengers were supposed to lose and Loki fukked it up and they stumbled on a win? :ohhh:

I’m so confused.

If you asked Thor in Endgame (pre time-travel) "did Loki escape in New York in 2012?" his answer would be "no, we took him to Asgard and locked his bambaclat up... verily :ufdup:"

when Loki escaped in 2012-redux the timeline split.

that new timeline was shut down by TVA-sis when they captured loki but the old one with Loki in chains continued through 'til Loki got killed. As mobius showed him.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

the avengers only beat thanos because Loki escaped which forced them to go back to 1970 to get the space stone. Remember there was only one scenario where they win and the events had to happen in that exact order. So does that mean in the correct timeline the avengers were supposed to lose and Loki fukked it up and they stumbled on a win? :ohhh:

I’m so confused.
It’s nonsense that you could find endless flaws with. Remove brain and consume is the way to enjoy the MCU now, it seems.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the avengers only beat thanos because Loki escaped which forced them to go back to 1970 to be the space stone. Remember there was only one scenario where they win and the events had to happen in that exact order. So does that mean in the correct timeline the avengers were supposed to lose and Loki fukked it up and they stumbled on a win? :ohhh:

I’m so confused.
Technically how end game happens and the results don't matter I believe it just has to happen.

This particular time stream or "multiverse" Loki went to far left and had to be dragged in line.

But it looks like it might go even further left field

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Technically how end game happens and the results don't matter I believe it just has to happen.

This particular time stream or "multiverse" Loki went to far left and had to be dragged in line.

But it looks like it might go even further left field

but I still don’t get it

if Loki wasn’t supposed to escape then the avengers weren’t supposed to go to 1970. Which means cap didn’t go back there at the end of endgame to return the space stone and end up staying. Which means nothing in falcon and winter solider was supposed to happen because cap didn’t die…

bruh what :gucci:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
They are free to do whatever they want .. and what they want to do is also on the sacred timeline .. and we know this because it has already happened from the future point of view.

What happens if those people are aware of the future before they act, then will they be able to act freely? I am sure this will be addressed but it much the same for anyone seeing the future.
From a sci-fi standpoint in general typically even if you know the future there’s nothing you can do to “act freely” the universe will guide you to what has to happen, since it already has happened. Even if you tried it would course correct

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
It’s nonsense that you could find endless flaws with. Remove brain and consume is the way to enjoy the MCU now, it seems.
When has MCU ever been an intellectual form of entertainment? :russ: this always happens with time travel stuff, just stop over analyzing and enjoy the show. You could do this about back to the future, terminator, prisoner of Azkaban, etc etc

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but I still don’t get it

if Loki wasn’t supposed to escape then the avengers weren’t supposed to go to 1970. Which means cap didn’t go back there at the end of endgame to return the space stone and end up staying. Which means nothing in falcon and winter solider was supposed to happen because cap didn’t die…

bruh what :gucci:
There is no suppose to or not suppose just events that "need to or not need to happen" as far as the TVA goes and less so "need to happen" and more so not suppose to happen. The TVA should be looked at like your government and police system but even more lack... and if you break some time rule as long as you aren't found guilty you wont be erased. But just like the police and government we all know how well that works out most the time.

You can still live your life to the fullest and make all the choices you want.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I’m so confused.

There was only one scenario in the scenarios that Strange saw, he didn’t look through every single possible scenario. Also all Strange needed to know is that the Avengers get the stones and Tony sacrifices himself to save everyone, maybe how they got the stones didn’t matter as long as Tony figured out the time travel problem and he made the sacrifice.