Official Loki Thread

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The Kang story won’t attract The average consumer :what:
I was watching the entire season with someone who is an average and they told me straight up it’s confusing… I even got them to watch videos afterwards to explain more but they not as interested as I am:francis:
It’s not clicking with some people

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I was watching the entire season with someone who is an average and they told me straight up it’s confusing… I even got them to watch videos afterwards to explain more but they not as interested as I am:francis:

marry slow broads brehs :mjlol: :camby:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
so those tva guys from before are just dead dead :sadcam:?
I thought for sure they would walk it back with some tiny wimey plot shenanigans :ehh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Which breh called it? :mjlol: they really wrote Majors out of the MCU

Should have known Feige and @Bryan Danielson wasn't gon stand on business :scust:

But breh he hasn’t been :dahell:

The original goal of the TVA was to delete the timelines that would create a Kang.

To stop this from happening Loki had to ensure He who remains doesn’t die by killing Sylvie as she kills him.

Loki chose not to and timelines with Kangs are being created and the new tva DO NOT delete ANY timelines anymore. Which means a bunch of Kangs are being created and the multiversal war (Kang dynasty) happens.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Had several hours to marinate on the finale of season 2. It’s amazing that we’re able to come to our own interpretations on what has transpired. The episode does a great job of leaving a lasting impression on you as you see Loki coming to grips with making that final decision. I personally wasn’t expecting it to be deep but it actually was more like a surreal experience. Seeing Loki starting from the bottom, and now he has an Godly burden placed on him, really makes this a great viewing experience

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka you watched it alone stop

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
him.

Loki chose not to and timelines with Kangs are being created and the new tva DO NOT delete ANY timelines anymore. Which means a bunch of Kangs are being created and the multiversal war (Kang dynasty) happens.
The original version of the Multiversal War HWR told there was no TVA monitoring Kangs. They just went to war.

So now, nah, they don’t have to do Kang Dynasty soon or at all. Secret Wars can happen for a whole different reason like Dr Doom.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The original version of the Multiversal War HWR told there was no TVA monitoring Kangs. They just went to war.

So now, nah, they don’t have to do Kang Dynasty soon or at all. Secret Wars can happen for a whole different reason like Dr Doom.

:what:What are you talking about.

The TVA was created AFTER the war to prevent another multiversal war from happening.

This show finished filming in 2022 and had no reshoots. Which is long before the Jonathan Majors news broke. Based off this show Kang is still the upcoming villain. You just didn’t understand the episode and think he was written out.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:what:What are you talking about.

The TVA was created AFTER the war to prevent another multiversal war from happening.

This show finished filming in 2022 and had no reshoots. Which is long before the Jonathan Majors news broke. Based off this show Kang is still the upcoming villain. You just didn’t understand the episode and think he was written out.
that’s what I said.

The original Mutiversal war HWR talked about had different dynamics. Alioth has already been weaponized, Renslayer isn’t heading up his army..etc.

In any new possible Multiversal War, the TVA exist now and is already hunting and pruning Kangs…ergo…it’s not going to turn out the same.

Ergo, Marvel can push Kang Dynasty back 10 years if they want. There’s no actual reason they can’t change their minds. The Multiverse can create other problems that give rise to a Secret Wars story.