Official Loki Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah, and they showed they all hated the Kang in Quantamania and Rama Tut and I guess Scarlet Centurion kinda having some undercurrent of beef.
It seems all them nikkas hate each other but on some enemy of my enemy is my friend steeze felt they need to keep Kang from ant man OR HWR in check (because we don't know when the Ant Man Post credit occurs)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Such a stupid thing to say

Be better be smarter

This is a very HR world now where everybody is sensitive and afraid of hurting their brand

If he’s convicted, or any damning evidence comes out, they truly have no choice but to cut ties.

Once again, be smarter.

His performance in this show was amazing. If there isnt concrete evidence against him they would be stupid to move on from him.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

SO THIS WAR IS GONNA TAKE PLACE
IN ONE MOVIE?

ARE THE AVENGERS GONNA FIGHT KANGS

OR PREVENT A WAR?

ONCE AGAIN WHAT
ARE THE KANGS COMING TO DO?
:devil:
:evil:

The Kangs are coming to conquer the multiverse. Infighting happens and A multiversal war is coming nikka damn they say everything that happens already

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I don’t think him dying is necessarily destined more so he was ready to go. “This game is for the young and hungry”
He’s a human being who has insane tech and knowledge but acted who knows how long this variant of HWR has controlled the sacred timeline, he’s tired/bored/lost his mind and wants to leave. Imagine going to work for centuries with no break and your only companion is a freaky horny clock
He had revona lol.