Official Loki Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
his goal is to die so a new variant of himself takes over
I don’t think so, I think the goal is to do what he has to do to start the process over. Him dying is destined like it’s destined that he’ll eventually take the throne later. He doesn’t want to die, but he will and eventually a different version will come back.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think so, I think the goal is to do what he has to do to start the process over. Him dying is destined like it’s destined that he’ll eventually take the throne later. He doesn’t want to die, but he will and eventually a different version will come back.
I don’t think him dying is necessarily destined more so he was ready to go. “This game is for the young and hungry”
He’s a human being who has insane tech and knowledge but acted who knows how long this variant of HWR has controlled the sacred timeline, he’s tired/bored/lost his mind and wants to leave. Imagine going to work for centuries with no break and your only companion is a freaky horny clock

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If he wrote the script he would have known the quote. Look at his face when Sylvie attacks him in the elevator vs season 1. He didn’t slip out the way laughing, he looked to Loki then barely dodged it. The look of surprise means he wasn’t in control.

His entire plan in season 2 was failsafes. To get Loki to do his job as he saw fit but that’s not what happened. if he didn’t care about the sacred timeline, he wouldn’t have gone through s many failsafes to keep it and just died or let them do whatever. He didn’t care about the TVA workers( they have been killed multiple times already that’s why the sign was at the end of time with Renslayer)

Loki isn’t in control of the TVA though. All his failsafes are gone. He wanted to hand off the job but keep it was to keep his work as is.
” Return to the TVA as benevolent rulers”
This reply doesn't make any sense. You think the plot revolves around a look of surprise?

I feel like if I reply I'll just be repeating what I already stated. He said there were 2 opinions and he was correct. Exactly what he said came to pass.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This reply doesn't make any sense. You think the plot revolves around a look of surprise?

I feel like if I reply I'll just be repeating what I already stated. He said there were 2 opinions and he was correct. Exactly what he said came to pass.
It did but it didn’t…
HWR goal is to stop any other variants of him from existing
His belief is the temporal loom and the sacred timeline is what stops it. He also believes that maybe Loki can handle it for him BUT if a multiversal war happens, which it has happened, HWR will just win it again and become HWR at the end of time with the sacred timeline again. Loki and his third option, no sacred timeline/no loom and free will exists COULD be the thing that ultimately stops/ends Kangs for good if they win the war

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It did but it didn’t…
HWR goal is to stop any other variants of him from existing
His belief is the temporal loom and the sacred timeline is what stops it. He also believes that maybe Loki can handle it for him BUT if a multiversal war happens, which it has happened, HWR will just win it again and become HWR at the end of time with the sacred timeline again. Loki and his third option, no sacred timeline/no loom and free will exists COULD be the thing that ultimately stops/ends Kangs for good if they win the war
Right however right now there is nothing to suggest that his plan with its 2 opinions isn't going exactly the way he wants it.

I mean it's the Avengers. We know that they will ultimately win. However, we can look to someone like Thanos as an example.

Thanos won and as he stated "They couldn't live with their failure." Yes they went back and fixed it, but he still won. His goal was still accomplished, and even with their revision, millions were still lost.

So just because it appears that Loki is "choosing a third opinion" doesn't mean they're on the verge of winning or that this isn't a move that favors Kangs. A war with millions of evil geniuses isn't exact in their favor. Thanos beat them, and he was bound by time. Kangs is outside of time and uses the Infinity Stones as paper weights...they're in for a hell of a time. Too soon to call it.

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right however right now there is nothing to suggest that his plan with its 2 opinions isn't going exactly they way he wants it.

I mean it's the Avengers. We know that they will ultimately win. However, we can look to someone like Thanos as an example.

Thanos won and as he stated "They couldn't live with their failure." Yes they went back and fixed it, but he still won. His goal was still accomplished, and even with their revision, millions were still lost.

So just because it appears that Loki is "choosing a third opinion" doesn't mean they'd on the verge of winning or that this isn't a move that favors Kangs. A war with millions of evil geniuses isn't exact in their favor. Thanos beat them ans he was bound by time. Kangs is outside of time and uses the time stones as paper weights...they're in for a hell of a time.
True that’s why I want to see them write a path way thats plausible for HWR/Kang Prime to finally lose and the multiverse to exist even if it seems like Kang is going tk win again

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the girl grew up in non-stop apocalypses and disasters .. always on the run from the TVA.

she's damaged goods :hubie:
Legit her entire life purpose on the sacred timeline was to grow up to kill HWR