Official Loki Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
They needed to pivot away from Kang anyway and have Doom pop kufi.

Oh and Wandavision >>>>>>

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Is it just me, or does the asain dude talk exactly like he did in goonies/temple of doom. Same pronunctiation, same cadences. 3 decades later, and he didnr shake that accent one bit

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is it just me, or does the asain dude talk exactly like he did in goonies/temple of doom. Same pronunctiation, same cadences. 3 decades later, and he didnr shake that accent one bit

:jbhmm: i noticed that too but I think maybe its just his character he was in that other movie with michelle yeoh

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
:jbhmm: i noticed that too but I think maybe its just his character he was in that other movie with michelle yeoh
Yeah he didn't have that cadence in Everything Everywhere All At Once, but he definitely sounded like his Indiana Jones character in this series

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'm curious how they wrap this up
I guess
loki is taking the Beyonder's place for secret wars
DisneyPlus_Loki_S2_2023_AfterHashfetti.png
DisneyPlus_Loki_S2_MissMinutes_2023_R1.png

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I guess

WHY WOULD THEY DO
SECRET WARS FROM THE 80S
INSTEAD OF SECRET WARS FROM 2015?

THE 80S VERSION
DIDNT INVOLVE THE MULTIVERSE
:devil:
:evil:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess
I think
loki takes HWR spot. He believes he can do what HWR but with the branches open. This more kangs are created, thus multiversal war, and this time Loki begins searching the multiverse for avengers and heros to combat Kang.

That OR Loki tries over and over and over to finally fix the loom. He does but timely does. They try to save timely but accidentally free the KANG from quantum mania. Remember, KANG got sucked into his own machine and this could be his way eventually arriving to the TVA .

Last edited:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
To me Loki is the best thing Marvel has going. The writing and acting is top notch compared to a lot of their other releases. I admittedly have always been into time/multiversal type of storylines so I’m bias but regardless in two seasons I haven’t been disappointed at one turn. I really just don’t know where this goes from here but that’s good because everything else is so predictable. I wish they could just make Loki the center point of this multiversal stuff and ditch the overall movie arch of it.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
To me Loki is the best thing Marvel has going. The writing and acting is top notch compared to a lot of their other releases. I admittedly have always been into time/multiversal type of storylines so I’m bias but regardless in two seasons I haven’t been disappointed at one turn. I really just don’t know where this goes from here but that’s good because everything else is so predictable. I wish they could just make Loki the center point of this multiversal stuff and ditch the overall movie arch of it.
I feel like it was always meant to be the flagship marvel show imo, look at the cast and it was written

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I feel like it was always meant to be the flagship marvel show imo, look at the cast and it was written
we also gotta consider Loki is the only property in this saga to continue and build on the prior steps. Everything else has been self contained thus we don't see the fallout of the prior events/growth