Official Loki Thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
If they really remove Jonathan Majors after all this ...:hhh:
They most likely will, Mahersala Ali said they wanted the Blade movie to have 3 female leads. Whoever the hells in charge of what gets green lit makes sure it meets its feminist woke quota. They dont get that males are the ones spending the bulk of the money on their shyt. They have to have male heroes centered. Remember, City girls latest album flopped only because their entire fan base is women who don't want to pay for shyt.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They most likely will, Mahersala Ali said they wanted the Blade movie to have 3 female leads. Whoever the hells in charge of what gets green lit makes sure it meets its feminist woke quota. They dont get that males are the ones spending the bulk of the money on their shyt. They have to have male heroes centered. Remember, City girls latest album flopped only because their entire fan base is women who don't want to pay for shyt.

:camby:

uncanny-x-men-201-2.jpg

uncanny-x-men-201-3.jpg

uncanny-x-men-201-4.jpg

uncanny-x-men-201-5.jpg

uncanny-x-men-201-6.jpg

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

yeah it looks like Majors is gone :mjcry:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this is clearly the cream of the Disney+ crop, but man i really don't know wtf is going on, or even care about all this timeline shyt. the dialogue in this show is german to me.

"Loki, you have to desimilate the timeline loom or else fractal biogenesis will occur and wipe out all of existence in the incursion paradox."
Me, a moron, watching - "that's Thor's brother."

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I wouldn't count Majors out just yet.

His trial is this month and I doubt it takes that long.

The writers can easily write more than one script that anticipates his stay or firing.

Basic pre production on Kang Dynasty can start without a finalized script.

** But I do hope he beats his charge... I dont condone any domestic violence, but it kinda seems like a bs charge. Idk. I could be very wring about him.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
at this point, Kang can fukk off and i wouldn't even care. Majors stuff aside, it just hasn't been all that compelling. the multiverse stuff hasn't clicked. it'll be cool to see all the old characters from all the old shytty movies, but the buildup to it has been weak overall.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
at this point, Kang can fukk off and i wouldn't even care. Majors stuff aside, it just hasn't been all that compelling. the multiverse stuff hasn't clicked. it'll be cool to see all the old characters from all the old shytty movies, but the buildup to it has been weak overall.

It hasnt clicked because marvel has been disjointed as shyt with their story mapping. I said in the past we are condntiomed for everything to be a piece to a greater puzzle but post endgame like only 10% of stuff has been part of the puzzle thus folks are left confused or feeling everything they say had little payoff.

majors has been the best thing in everything he has been in