Official Loki Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
New Rockstars guy here :jbhmm:

I do think the whole point of this is to have Loki take over the TVA. At this point, he would pretty much have control over every single timeline which would make him a multi-verse threat
Thing is he isn’t a bad guy he would be the opposite of HWR and Kang variants.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Ok. I’m gonna just be the one to say it.

Loki having this much longevity and impact in the MCU is a joke. And the motivation for season 2 has been purely fan service.

Season 1, was ok. But that should’ve been it. It introduced Kang and the multiverse. Ok. We’re done.

I literally don’t care about Loki’s story arc anymore. This is the Russos fault for even having him take the space Stone in the first place.

And the TVA is unnatural. It was only created to prevent Kang Variants. All of those branched timelines were going to happen anyway.

They are contradicting the writing which if you get past the fan service makes the show less enjoyable.
:ohhh: Damn never expected to see you post something like this

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I do think the whole point of this is to have Loki take over the TVA. At this point, he would pretty much have control over every single timeline which would make him a multi-verse threat

HWR PICKED HIM
TO TAKE OVER TVA LAST SEASON....

SYLVIE SAID fukk THAT AND
KILLED DUDE ANYWAY
UNLEASHING THE KANGS...

NOW THEY GONNA KILL OFF MAJORS
AND GO BACK TO MAKE LOKI TAKEOVER THE TVA.

THIS REWRITE IS TRASH.

:devil:
:evil:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

HWR PICKED HIM
TO TAKE OVER TVA LAST SEASON....

SYLVIE SAID fukk THAT AND
KILLED DUDE ANYWAY
UNLEASHING THE KANGS...

NOW THEY GONNA KILL OFF MAJORS
AND GO BACK TO MAKE LOKI TAKEOVER THE TVA.

THIS REWRITE IS TRASH.

Is THAT confirmed???:jbhmm: have you seen the last episode?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Is THAT confirmed???:jbhmm: have you seen the last episode?

NOT CONFIRMED...

BUT MISS MINUTES TELLING VICTOR TIMELY
"YOUVE NEVER BE HIM"
AND TIMELY TURNING INTO SPAGHETTI
FELT LIKE REWRITES AS SOON AS I SAW THEM.

LIKE YALL LITERALLY WENT BACK IN
TIME TO MAKE SURE HE GETS THAT TVA BOOK
AND BECOMES KANG...

NOW ALL OF SUDDEN HIS CHARACTER
ISNT IMPORTANT AND PRACTICALLY USELESS
CONSIDERING HIS AURA DIDNT STOP THE LOOM.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

NOT CONFIRMED...

BUT MISS MINUTES TELLING VICTOR TIMELY
"YOUVE NEVER BE HIM"
AND TIMELY TURNING INTO SPAGHETTI
FELT LIKE REWRITES AS SOON AS I SAW THEM.

LIKE YALL LITERALLY WENT BACK IN
TIME TO MAKE SURE HE GETS THAT TVA BOOK
AND BECOMES KANG...

NOW ALL OF SUDDEN HIS CHARACTER
ISNT IMPORTANT AND PRACTICALLY USELESS
CONSIDERING HIS AURA DIDNT STOP THE LOOM.

Look just wait for the last episode before you jump out the window breh...:pachaha: we dont know whats gonna happen.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think so too and this was already shot and ready before Majors assault case so loki could be the big bad villain in secrets wars after helping defeat Kang in kang dynasty. Its a dope theory but they would need to explain why HWR did it?

He is human and looked like he was tired of the shyt at the end of time. Loki is an egomaniac god that was actually cool with the offer it was Sylvie bent on revenge so maybe this journey was all about convincing her to rule with Loki so they wont be alone since he can only love himself so much

:russ:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
I think so too and this was already shot and ready before Majors assault case so loki could be the big bad villain in secrets wars after helping defeat Kang in kang dynasty. Its a dope theory but they would need to explain why HWR did it?

He is human and looked like he was tired of the shyt at the end of time. Loki is an egomaniac god that was actually cool with the offer it was Sylvie bent on revenge so maybe this journey was all about convincing her to rule with Loki so they wont be alone since he can only love himself so much

:russ:
This sounds too raw for present day MCU. Would be dope tho.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ok. I’m gonna just be the one to say it.

Loki having this much longevity and impact in the MCU is a joke. And the motivation for season 2 has been purely fan service.

Season 1, was ok. But that should’ve been it. It introduced Kang and the multiverse. Ok. We’re done.

I literally don’t care about Loki’s story arc anymore. This is the Russos fault for even having him take the space Stone in the first place.

And the TVA is unnatural. It was only created to prevent Kang Variants. All of those branched timelines were going to happen anyway.

They are contradicting the writing which if you get past the fan service makes the show less enjoyable.
giphy.gif

The whole thing is pointless. Kang is gonna happen either way (unless Disney chooses to go another direction) and now that Loki can control every timeline they've wrote themselves into pure fukkery. This show is annoying.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
giphy.gif

The whole thing is pointless. Kang is gonna happen either way (unless Disney chooses to go another direction) and now that Loki can control every timeline they've wrote themselves into pure fukkery. This show is annoying.

but as they have said at least twice now "being a loki is being destined to lose".

if loki takes over he will make the situation worse.

no way he doesn't screw the multiverse up.