Official Loki Thread

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I think
loki takes HWR spot. He believes he can do what HWR but with the branches open. This more kangs are created, thus multiversal war, and this time Loki begins searching the multiverse for avengers and heros to combat Kang.

That OR Loki tries over and over and over to finally fix the loom. He does but timely does. They try to save timely but accidentally free the KANG from quantum mania. Remember, KANG got sucked into his own machine and this could be his way eventually arriving to the TVA .
that would be so fukking fire. post credit scene type of shyt :wow:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
we also gotta consider Loki is the only property in this saga to continue and build on the prior steps. Everything else has been self contained thus we don't see the fallout of the prior events/growth
Wandavision built up from the fall out of endgame tho

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
so when does this finale start ?

Screenshot-2023-11-07-at-09-01-08-removebg-preview.png

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I think
loki takes HWR spot. He believes he can do what HWR but with the branches open. This more kangs are created, thus multiversal war, and this time Loki begins searching the multiverse for avengers and heros to combat Kang.

That OR Loki tries over and over and over to finally fix the loom. He does but timely does. They try to save timely but accidentally free the KANG from quantum mania. Remember, KANG got sucked into his own machine and this could be his way eventually arriving to the TVA .
I would love either

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm only on page 60 out of 67.. but I think a lot of people are being confused here....
-Thanos wiped Xandar before Infinity War
-Thanos sent Loki (whom almost wiped out New York)
-Thanos also hired Ronan (shows he is head honcho)

we saw Kang get his ass beat by Antman and some bugs before he even got a debut :francis:
You saw ONE Kang.. Who didn't have his powers, his ship or his ability to travel time....

Kang's power is there are an infinite number of Kang's and they all control time. So if one with no power can imprison and power a whole world, then what could 50 of them do fully powered?

Just imagine fighting a guy who you beat and then he slips back to the beginning of the fight and uses that to beat your ass.... Oh and when he zips back in time, you now fight two of them because the original one is still back at the beginning of the fight... You manage to beat them both, then they both zip back and now you're fighting 4......

If they do this right, he can be the goat villian cause he can keep popping up any time, anywhere, even after death... Because another one of his variants show up and start the process again

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I'm only on page 60 out of 67.. but I think a lot of people are being confused here....

You saw ONE Kang.. Who didn't have his powers, his ship or his ability to travel time....

Kang's power is there are an infinite number of Kang's and they all control time. So if one with no power can imprison and power a whole world, then what could 50 of them do fully powered?

Just imagine fighting a guy who you beat and then he slips back to the beginning of the fight and uses that to beat your ass.... Oh and when he zips back in time, you now fight two of them because the original one is still back at the beginning of the fight... You manage to beat them both, then they both zip back and now you're fighting 4......

If they do this right, he can be the goat villian cause he can keep popping up any time, anywhere, even after death... Because another one of his variants show up and start the process again
dude, Majors is still in court

we aint getting no damn kang anymore. :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
That still doesn’t explain why the flow of time was physically connected to he who remains. When he was killed all of the branches were all over the place. There was more than one timeline as well. All the TVA did was keep them at a set number.

He who remains was physically connected.

I think there are 2 main Kangs that have the most power and knowledge. The Kang in Ant Man and he who remains. All of the ones shown in the after credits are not as strongest which is why one was exiled and the other was he who remains. Both kept in pockets outside of the main timeline.

There’s a reason both were introduced that way.

And Timely being spaghettified was part of the plan. Why?
They explained this all season... HWR put a failsafe into the loom that says if he ever dies, the shyt goes ham. It's not that HE had a mythical power to control the timeline.. His gadgets did. All that TVA stuff, all his time stuff, the loom, seeing the timelines, controlling them... That's all HIS tech. Him and his variants who shared info and tech together. He's basically Tony Stark if Tony could gain knowledge for 10000000 years.

When he died, everything went ham, cause that's how he designed it.. He literally told them, you can take over and run it, or kill me and shyt gonna hit the fan.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the multitudes ain’t the positive you think it is.

it’s like when you watch MMPR or Voltron and they always defeat the monster with a giant sword. At a certain point you just sit there and wait knowing that’s how it will end no matter how many different monsters there are.

And dumbing the infinity saga down to its was just one guy is a disservice. The point of the infinity stones we saw in the previous movies all ruined the villains. No one could control them. So when Thanos steps up not only does he have a plan to wield them with the gauntlet, he is unrelent physically and mentally.

All of Kang’s accomplishments have been off screen.

”I ended the multiversal war!” Didn’t see it
” They banished me”. Didn’t see it

I don't know how I didn't see this prior to today.

Thanos was seen as a joke until the first 5 minutes of "Infinity War". Anybody saying otherwise is rewriting history, the threads/posts are still on here. Literally dozens if not hundreds of them.

Hell, there was a whole Thanos parody account (Lonely Thanos) on Twitter that was so popular the Russos actually started following it. Where he'd cop pleas for why he was such a failure.

But now everyone is talking as if Thanos was great out the gate, and better than Kang. It's ridiculous. I'd say right now they're equal, in terms of how people received them. I'd even go as far as to say Kang is currently ahead, in the respective time frames, because Thanos didn't have a moment like the He Who Remains reveal in season 1. It took a cameo in an Avengers movie to do that.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
they kinda do tho

Dr. Doom is being eyed as a possible new villain and his ongoing trial is set for nov.29th
Y'all didn't really read that article.. It was talking about the problems they had and what they considered....

That thought about doom has came and went.. They are now just waiting until this trial and will figure it out from then... They've announced way too much to go back BEFORE the verdict

It's all about that trial

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't know how I didn't see this prior to today.

Thanos was seen as a joke until the first 5 minutes of "Infinity War". Anybody saying otherwise is rewriting history, the threads/posts are still on here. Literally dozens if not hundreds of them.

Hell, there was a whole Thanos parody account (Lonely Thanos) on Twitter that was so popular the Russos actually started following it. Where he'd cop pleas for why he was such a failure.

But now everyone is talking as if Thanos was great out the gate, and better than Kang. It's ridiculous. I'd say right now they're equal, in terms of how people received them. I'd even go as far as to say Kang is currently ahead, in the respective time frames, because Thanos didn't have a moment like the He Who Remains reveal in season 1. It took a cameo in an Avengers movie to do that.

Fred.
You are putting way too much stock in internet fandom to gauge audience reaction. People called Ledger’s Joker Joker Crow and Brokeback Joker. The actual movie is what changed that.

And again, Read my post carefully. I already told you Thanos only worked because the infinity saga told the build up of the stones first. Thanos didn’t get his ass beat in the Incredible Hulk then showed up crying in GOTG about Gamora. We just glimpsed him.

Kang has gotten his butt beat. Full stop. His variant got murdered. Full stop. Timely is spaghetti. Full stop.

Nobody cares about the threat of incursions. The multiverse doesn’t hold any weight to people. Wanda kills Mister Fantastic…oh nooo!!!

oh wait. Nobody knows or cares about that variant of Mister Fantastic.

if Kang’s build up is the threat of the multiverse of Kangs…we are telling you we don’t care about this. So by extension Kang doesn’t matter.

if Loki or Antman had run to Thor( or any Avenger) after encountering Kang variants I think we would be having a different conversation. Even the writing knows Kang ain’t a threat or interesting. Tony glimpsing a threat of an alien invasion sent him over the edge in wanting to protect the Earth. Scott went back to ice cream.

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They explained this all season... HWR put a failsafe into the loom that says if he ever dies, the shyt goes ham. It's not that HE had a mythical power to control the timeline.. His gadgets did. All that TVA stuff, all his time stuff, the loom, seeing the timelines, controlling them... That's all HIS tech. Him and his variants who shared info and tech together. He's basically Tony Stark if Tony could gain knowledge for 10000000 years.

When he died, everything went ham, cause that's how he designed it.. He literally told them, you can take over and run it, or kill me and shyt gonna hit the fan.
And he knew after they killed him, the loom explodes, and an infinite number of Kangs start another war and he ends up right back in the same spot anyway

I think if marvel is smart this ends similar how it began. HWR or a KANG variant returns but maybe Loki tricks him or takes over the TVA and that’s what leads to KANG Dynasty/Secret Wars with Loki as the multiversal Nick fury plucking heros from different universes to beat all the kangs that pop up.

I wouldn’t hate it if Kang from quantum mania that got sucked into the same machine that’s connected to the look reappears in the tva and tries to take over. I like the idea of Loki graduating into running the tva but I hope this entire Kang arc isn’t tossed away.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Y'all didn't really read that article.. It was talking about the problems they had and what they considered....

That thought about doom has came and went.. They are now just waiting until this trial and will figure it out from then... They've announced way too much to go back BEFORE the verdict

It's all about that trial
the trial is end of this month (the 29th) and reconsidering him has always been public knowledge. and all of what happened in the article is ongoing since September :mjlol: