Official Loki Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Expound:jbhmm:. Legitimately interested in this viewpoint :feedme:
He who remains said when he gets killed, he would end up right back where he was before.

He also said the TVA was created during the multiversal war. Which means everything that’s happening in this show is pointless unless everything in season 1 was bullshyt.

Then there is continuity with other movies and shows. None of it makes sense because none of it was fully explained. None of it was fully explained because different writers wrote different plots at different times and had no idea how it was all going to connect.

All of these timelines happen naturally the TVA manipulates and tries to control it but that’s where the problem lies.

Then there’s the infinity stones and how they supposedly don’t work in the TVA. Again. None of it makes sense.

Loki is basically championing the TVA when it shouldn’t exist in the first place.

And I think all of those branched timelines were all caused by actions at the TVA which shouldn’t exist in first place. Every time the TVA goes to another timeline they create a branched timeline.

shyt is too convoluted and once you look at it for what it is, they have taken a simple concept and over wrote it to stretch it out into 6 episodes at almost an hour.

This last episode could’ve been wrapped up on 15 minutes but they stretched it into almost an hour. Which is why a lot of these shows have no replay value.

And the Loki character can’t carry an entire show. Which is why they got all of these side characters.

Daps
It really makes more sense to recruit avengers . A bunch of tony stark variants could totally run the tva better than the random variants which kang chose.

I mean loki alone is doing a better job than the random atv salesmen, pediatricians, and excons working at the tva. I mean, that place has the same hiring criteria as tacobell:pachaha:

Tony would destroy the entire multiverse once he starts tinkering to "make things better".

Even in What If, when the Watcher rode through putting together a team, Tony thought he was picking him and my man Uatu hit him with the ":ufdup: not you, Stark"

Nobody wants Tony anywhere near a multiverse :mjlol: sorry @Ironman

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I think it ends how it began but this time instead of a statue of kang its a statue of Loki. Loki runs the TVA as HWR asked him to do originally, they try to stop the influx of kangs and he tries to recruit avengers and hero’s thru the multiverse to do it.

Ah man…they used the Avengers:Endgame music for this…Sh!t about to get real😳

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

vHCq43O.png
UK representin'