Official Loki Thread

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it ends how it began but this time instead of a statue of kang its a statue of Loki. Loki runs the TVA as HWR asked him to do originally, they try to stop the influx of kangs and he tries to recruit avengers and hero’s thru the multiverse to do it.

It really makes more sense to recruit avengers . A bunch of tony stark variants could totally run the tva better than the random variants which kang chose.

I mean loki alone is doing a better job than the random atv salesmen, pediatricians, and excons working at the tva. I mean, that place has the same hiring criteria as tacobell:pachaha:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The Velvet Underground "Ohh Sweet Nothing" song when Slyvie was in the record shop :noah: :ohlawd:

My 2nd fav group behind The Beatles :mjcry:

:mjpls:

no one is better than the beatles :ufdup:

MfpSUuq.png

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I hope we get to see Kang's arch fully realized and completed. So much has gone into building him up . A movie , two seasons of a show. Even Thanos didn't get this much character building before Infinity War / Endgame. I just am tired of him getting murked. We need Kang Prime .

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So correct me if i'm wrong, still to THIS point only Loki has created a Nexus level event that hasn't been "righted" in the MCU, no?

I thought only Nexus beings like the scarlet witch could do that? Unless we find out in the finale that this was HWR’s will and plan. But why give Loki this much power cause mastering that time slippin is like a cheat on top of the other power upgrades he got in this show

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ok. I’m gonna just be the one to say it.

Loki having this much longevity and impact in the MCU is a joke. And the motivation for season 2 has been purely fan service.

Season 1, was ok. But that should’ve been it. It introduced Kang and the multiverse. Ok. We’re done.

I literally don’t care about Loki’s story arc anymore. This is the Russos fault for even having him take the space Stone in the first place.

And the TVA is unnatural. It was only created to prevent Kang Variants. All of those branched timelines were going to happen anyway.

They are contradicting the writing which if you get past the fan service makes the show less enjoyable.