Official Loki Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
How is having public enemy #1 under constant surveillance in custody a bad thing? Especially when the alternative is essentially freedom.
What constant surveillance? She walked in without notice and Miss Minutes still had access to all systems.

The TVA is broken. They are having power surges and half the security team tried to over throw it.

You think adding more chaos is a help?

Renslayer/MM wanted Timely for reasons. The immediate problem for the TVA is the loom. Renslayer only became a problem cause they needed Timely’s aura to fix the loom. Otherwise, she quit, and she wasn’t a top priority.

she wasn‘t public enemy 1.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
What constant surveillance? She walked in without notice and Miss Minutes still had access to all systems.

The TVA is broken. They are having power surges and half the security team tried to over throw it.

You think adding more chaos is a help?

Renslayer/MM wanted Timely for reasons. The immediate problem for the TVA is the loom. Renslayer only became a problem cause they needed Timely’s aura to fix the loom. Otherwise, she quit, and she wasn’t a top priority.

she wasn‘t public enemy 1.
alright bro

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I watched the last episode again, and Miss Minutes scares me lol:russ:. Her orange ass is not nice. She's not just some AI helper. She was talking all calm with that southern drawl. The way she said "those self righteous Avengers." This is after Ravonna told Loki that the TVA didn't care about them. She don't like them. Her subtle facial expressions. Like when Ravonna told her that these aren't the files she asked for, and Miss Minutes told her that these are what he thinks you need. Just look at her expressions during that scene. She did not give any fukks at all. She pretty much said with her face, "Take this shyt because I have more important things than you to deal with.:rudy:" I want to know exactly what she is. I need that revealed in season 2. Or a movie. Please let her pop up in the next Ant-Man
Boy was this spot on

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps

Replicating that kind of phenomenon is never easy. However, the source of Marvel’s current troubles can be traced back to 2020. That’s when the COVID pandemic ushered in a mandate to help boost Disney’s stock price with an endless torrent of interconnected Marvel content for the studio’s fledgling streaming platform, Disney+. According to the plan, there would never be a lapse in superhero fare, with either a film in theaters or a new television series streaming at any given moment.

But the ensuing tsunami of spandex proved to be too much of a good thing, and the demands of churning out so much programming taxed the Marvel apparatus. Moreover, the need to tease out an interwoven storyline over so many disparate shows, movies and platforms created a muddled narrative that baffled viewers.

“The Marvel machine was pumping out a lot of content. Did it get to the point where there was just too much, and they were burning people out on superheroes? It’s possible,” says Wall Street analyst Eric Handler, who covers Disney. “The more you do, the tougher it is to maintain quality. They tried experimenting with breaking in some new characters, like Shang-Chi and Eternals, with mixed results. With budgets as big as these, you need home runs.”

They took the exact same affliction plaguing the comics and copy-pasted that mentality over to video.

:bryan::bryan::bryan: