MARVEL DOESNT PAY YOU.
DONT GO OUT OF YOUR WAY
TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK
FOOLISH QUOTING ME
BECAUSE MCU HAS BEEN TRASH.
:devil:
:evil:

When your guess is so accurate they accuse you of spoiling :wow:

I also don’t like it, because Loki is not Doom, but I think this is all part of the plan… and makes a lot of sense for MCU. This is his Glorious Future. I could see HWR going from Loki - Kang - Doom - Immortus ….. they are contemplating recasting majors but I think they need to nut up and keep him in the role.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
My finale guess

The book is going to save them. Loki can’t change a fix point. But he can add new pages to the book so the multiplier is already in there but the new pages will show how to fix the loom. Loki will have to give it to HWR at the beginning of this cycle. That’s why he erases everyone’s memories. He knows he has to so the loom failure happens. That’s why he said he was sorry.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
My finale guess

The book is going to save them. Loki can’t change a fix point. But he can add new pages to the book so the multiplier is already in there but the new pages will show how to fix the loom. Loki will have to give it to HWR at the beginning of this cycle. That’s why he erases everyone’s memories. He knows he has to so the loom failure happens. That’s why he said he was sorry.

re. ep 6 resolution .. SPOILERED ...

loki has said multiple times this season "i am/we are gods" i.e. we control them / their destinies.

this is setting us up for loki finally taking over and becoming a "god". in episode 6 to explain himself he will say "i am a god" again.

so the loki that we have seen becoming better and better, turns out to have been playing the long game.

given the ouroboros symbolism they will return us to the same place at the end of time, with the same choice with loki, sylvie and HWR and this time loki will take over.

and the final conceit is that loki will believe that was he is doing is the right thing to do.

when loki ruled asgard he messed up the 9 realms and here again he will mess up the multiverse even worse.

:picard: