Official Loki Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
So these are my thoughts (I could be 100% wrong)

When the temporal loom exploded everyone went back to their original timelines before they became TVA agents and lost their memories. Everyone besides Loki because his original timeline(from 2012) was already pruned. So Loki goes back to timeslipping because he doesn't have a original timeline to go back to. (There are some timeslipping scenes of Loki in the trailers that we haven't seen yet.)

Next episode we will probably get some flashbacks to what everyone was doing pre TVA. As far as Victor Timely I think we just saw every Kang's origin story just now. Victor's temporal aura was just blasted through time itself. Would be dope if they somehow link this moment to the (Council Of Kangs) scene at the end of Quantumania.

Ravonna is now in the void and will probably be seen next in Deadpool 3 (A big part of that movie is gonna happen in the void and the TVA is also gonna have a huge part in that movie)

But yea this entire season we are watching a snake eat it's own tail. The destruction of the TVA is what creates it. The "Death" of Victor Timely is what creates the Council Of Kangs and restarts the Multiversal War. It also won't surprise me if we learn in these last 2 episodes that it was Loki himself who was the one that took the TVA agents off the timeline originally. It's a Ouroboros.
Erik Voss here :heh:

Highly plausible:ehh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He spelled it out for sylvie in the lunch room

He’s become a reluctant god. HWR told him they should run it for him…or until he comes back.

LMAO

LOKI OF ASGARD HAS NEVER BEEN
A "RELUCTANT" GOD
HES ALWAYS BEEN A GOD.

MAYBE THAT REMINDER
WENT OVER YOU HEAD.

I LITERALLY SAID
"YOU ARE GODS" BEFORE
HE GOT THE WORDS OUT.
:devil:
:evil:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

LMAO

LOKI OF ASGARD HAS NEVER BEEN
A "RELUCTANT" GOD
HES ALWAYS BEEN A GOD.

MAYBE THAT REMINDER
WENT OVER YOU HEAD.

I LITERALLY SAID
"YOU ARE GODS" BEFORE
HE GOT THE WORDS OUT.
:devil:
:evil:

Nothing went over my head
Loki wasn’t confident or arrogant when he said they were gods.

He clearly felt the weight of that for the first time in his existence

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
im not allowed to critique the one episode of a show i love for not making sense? On a discussion forum? :heh:

not even gonna address none of the points just "shut up and enjoy what they're giving to you"
You can critique everything in the world if you want.. either watch it or don’t y’all make these threads unbearable .. I guarantee you got more than 1 post talking bout what you don’t like, cool don’t watch it then

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
the issue isn't the same as the conflict. the conflict stands in the way of them solving the issue. renslayer is the source of the problem in this episode. unnecessarily so. you kill renslayer in episode 3, she can't release miss minutes or come back and kill all those people in the next one. sylvie caused more problems for them just trying to be cute rather than practical. obviously we know now what they were working towards was a fruitless ambition but NO ONE knew the radiation was strong enough to make fixing the loom impossible at the time. it felt like drama for drama's sake and only went towards making sylvie look foolish.

sylvie has been written awfully this season. mad for no reason when mobius says let's get pie. wtf did she want him to do? get on in there and help the people who actually know how to fix shyt work on retrofitting the loom? all he and loki could do is wait for them to work their magic and here this bytch go babbling about morbius not wanting to know who he is on the timeline like she was there in the room when he told loki he didn't care lmao like she was watching the show with us. that part was incredibly contrived and clearly just there to play off/further mobius's seasonal arc.

I just expect better from this show, is all. :yeshrug:
Dude. She literally spared Timely’s life a second earlier and you‘re saying it’s a bad character moment to not flippantly kill a second later?
Flippantly judging people is what the TVA/Renslayer did to Sylvie and all other variants. Renslayer is still a victim of HWR, too. Don‘t act like your villain is hero 101. Fixating on murdering Renslayer had consumed Sylvie, but she had let go of her and found a life. She is being thrust back into her trauma.

You seem bothered that murdering HWR had the effect of making Sylvie question herself and her actions. Season 1 Sylvie had no problem killing TVA agents. Season 1 Sylvie would have been okay with what Miss Minutes did to Dox and the other agents.

She did unfairly blow up at Mobius. That’s the point. Loki did the same thing in episode 2 when we first went to the Automat and when he wanted something to eat in episode 3 instead of looking for Renslayer immediately. We the audience know it’s his coping mechanism/process. For Sylvie, who has been hunted by the TVA her whole life, she found happiness on her branch. Brad found happiness on the sacred timeline. And in both cases they attacked Mobius for not understanding their feelings because he’s ignoring how similar they all are by just ignoring that he’s a variant.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Nothing went over my head
Loki wasn’t confident or arrogant when he said they were gods.

He clearly felt the weight of that for the first time in his existence
I think it was all those things.

Loki has grown up as a prince of the 9 realms. Sylvie hasn’t. He was just telling her that’s the job.
we aren’t playing God…

That’s why he brought up the character arc of the first Thor. Thor wasn’t soft. He was confident in his place in the realms from a new perspective.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Dude. She literally spared Timely’s life a second earlier and you‘re saying it’s a bad character moment to not flippantly kill a second later?
Flippantly judging people is what the TVA/Renslayer did to Sylvie and all other variants. Renslayer is still a victim of HWR, too. Don‘t act like your villain is hero 101. Fixating on murdering Renslayer had consumed Sylvie, but she had let go of her and found a life. She is being thrust back into her trauma.

You seem bothered that murdering HWR had the effect of making Sylvie question herself and her actions. Season 1 Sylvie had no problem killing TVA agents. Season 1 Sylvie would have been okay with what Miss Minutes did to Dox and the other agents.

She did unfairly blow up at Mobius. That’s the point. Loki did the same thing in episode 2 when we first went to the Automat and when he wanted something to eat in episode 3 instead of looking for Renslayer immediately. We the audience know it’s his coping mechanism/process. For Sylvie, who has been hunted by the TVA her whole life, she found happiness on her branch. Brad found happiness on the sacred timeline. And in both cases they attacked Mobius for not understanding their feelings because he’s ignoring how similar they all are by just ignoring that he’s a variant.
im only upset that it was sloppy. they should have arrested renslayer if they weren't gonna kill her. instead she gets sent to the end of time and escapes like two minutes later. it's stupid.

the reasoning for her not killing timely and for her not killing renslayer were different too. she couldn't kill timely because he was afraid and pathetic looking. she didn't kill renslayer because... i don't actually know. She wanted her to suffer more at the end of time? Did she not know she had a temp pad? idk.

point is i feel it could have been done better with those themes of growth for sylvie in mind

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
You can critique everything in the world if you want.. either watch it or don’t y’all make these threads unbearable .. I guarantee you got more than 1 post talking bout what you don’t like, cool don’t watch it then
you can literally check and see that i don't. this is the only episode i haven't liked. literally i've been one of the biggest fans of this show :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
im only upset that it was sloppy. they should have arrested renslayer if they weren't gonna kill her. instead she gets sent to the end of time and escapes like two minutes later. it's stupid.

the reasoning for her not killing timely and for her not killing renslayer were different too. she couldn't kill timely because he was afraid and pathetic looking. she didn't kill renslayer because... i don't actually know. She wanted her to suffer more at the end of time? Did she not know she had a temp pad? idk.

point is i feel it could have been done better with those themes of growth for sylvie in mind
Bringing Renslayer back would have been the worst option. You‘re letting thr snake into the hen house. Plus the TVA isn’t even working. With limited resources they were trying to bring a group of insurrectionist back into the fold. Renslayer had quit.

she literally said why. Her hate had consumed her but she wasn’t that person anymore. So she punished her by giving her what she wanted, Showing character through action.

She spent however long not dealing with the TVA on her branch. She wasn’t looking for them and wanted nothing to do with it. She’s not the killer Sylvie anymore, Hate was all old Sylvie had.

Last edited:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Bringing Renslayer back would have been the worst option. You‘re letting thr snake into the hen house. Plus the TVA isn’t even working. With limited resources they were trying to bring a group of insurrectionist back into the fold. Renslayer had quit.

she literally said why. Her hate had consumed her but she wasn’t that person anymore. So she punished her by giving her what she wanted, Showing character through action.

She spent however long not dealing with the TVA on her branch. She wasn’t looking for them and wanted nothing to do with it. She’s not the killer Sylvie anymore, Hate was all old Sylvie had.
How is having public enemy #1 under constant surveillance in custody a bad thing? Especially when the alternative is essentially freedom.