Official Loki Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So Loki controlled his time slipping by focusing on the 'who' :patrice:. In that moment, not sure in that closing moment if he meant focusing on his friends/people he cares about or Victor Timely/HWR/Kang.

The spaghetti tendrils used throughout the episode were :wow:

OB trying to buy his own book :pachaha:

Really curious as to how the season wraps up next week.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As ususal , it was a great episode. :wow:

And i really hope Casey gets to rob his bank :pachaha:

Also, for you history buffs,Casey is one of the real life people that disappeared all of a sudden. His original identit, Frank, was one of the only 3 people to ever escape alcatraz, but they were never seen again once they left the island. It is hypothesized that he drowned , but clearly kang had other plans for him:demonic:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This show was written and filmed before Jonathan Majors’s “case”.
True but we know how reshoots and stuff go.

I want to see how they could introduce him or a variant still in this. We likely have 45-1 hour left this season next week. Ramona is in the void, miss minutes is gone, and Loki/the gang is basically about to try and fix the tva all in one episode

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Loki when he realizes that he "can rewrite the story."

neo-matrix.gif

:wow:
That is one of my favorite scenes in movie history, especially in the theater. The effortlessness was amazing

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
That is one of my favorite scenes in movie history, especially in the theater. The effortlessness was amazing
Bruh I went to the theater to see the matrix not ever seeing a preview or any idea what it was about. I just got out of basic training and tech school so I hadn't watched TV in months. shyt blew my mind.