Official Loki Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
maybe..

maybe Kang returns because of the explosion from TVA

in Antman he got sucked into the machine. Maybe the explosion at the TVA brings him back to the end of time? :manny:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Watching the most recent episode right now l, 20 min in, and it's amazing to me how Marvel always succeeds at making the white women in these shows such selfish narcissistic annoying heffas.

It's actually the most realistic part of Marvel. I didn't expect them to keep it real like this. :ehh:
Wym weren’t you in the writers room at the time sir

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"We are Gods" - Loki Finally being a Loki
Aunt Bertha This Scheme GIF - Aunt Bertha This Scheme Bullshyt GIFs

I want the writers to handle this Loki like they handled alternate reality Gamora. He is not the same Loki that Thanos killed just like Gamora is not the same Gamora that Thanos killed

For real. I was like wtf did he just say? When he said free will unchecked is dangerous

maybe this is why HWR chose a Loki to take over for him at the end of time because kang just a human playing god while this is what loki really wanted all along. They good be setting up the MCU version of secret wars with Loki being the one putting heros from worlds against each other to see which one survives in his new Sacred time line. Would be a dope villain turn and Tom loves the character so i can see him sticking around for awhile

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
One thing I think is going over peoples heads is how Kang is uniquely connected to the timeline/multiverse.

Why did the timeline go haywire AFTER HE WAS KILLED. That doesn't make any sense. Wasn't the TVA in control of the timeline? Why would it branch off endlessly after he who remains is killed? It's as if he was literally apart of it.

And it also may be setting up the fact of how hard it really going to be to defeat Kang and his variants. What if he has the ability to reincarnate in another timeline after he is killed? So the Kang that was "killed" in Ant-Man may reincarnate in a different timeline as a similar variant. And it may be the reason why he chose Victor Timely. Because when he's killed he can reincarnate as a variant who is 'pure of heart' in the 31st century.

He already said this is all one big loop.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
One thing I think is going over peoples heads is how Kang is uniquely connected to the timeline/multiverse.

Why did the timeline go haywire AFTER HE WAS KILLED. That doesn't make any sense. Wasn't the TVA in control of the timeline?

no ultimately kang (HWR) was.

that is part of how he "paved the way" for loki and sylvie to reach him.

implied is that kang was (at least) deciding which branches to prune (not some independent measurement outside of his control).

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
no ultimately kang (HWR) was.

that is part of how he "paved the way" for loki and sylvie to reach him.

implied is that kang was (at least) deciding which branches to prune (not some independent measurement outside of his control).

U don’t get it. As soon as he was killed the timeline went into chaos. And since it takes a nexus event to cause a new branch, it’s like he was simultaneously part of all possible branches.

So instead of there being an infinite amount of Kangs living on every timeline, He Who Remains represented every possible Kang on every timeline.

So the only way for you to actually control the timeline is to get rid of all but one variant. And if you kill the last variant, the timeline resets.