Official Loki Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
U don’t get it. As soon as he was killed the timeline went into chaos. And since it takes a nexus event to cause a new branch, it’s like he was simultaneously part of all possible branches.

So instead of there being an infinite amount of Kangs living on every timeline, He Who Remains represented every possible Kang on every timeline.

So the only way for you to actually control the timeline is to get rid of all but one variant. And if you kill the last variant, the timeline resets.

no YOU don't get it.

the timelines were ALWAYS in chaos ...

HWR was constantly keeping the other kangs from being born (via the TVA) to stop the total chaos growing.

as soon as HWR died all other kangs were instantly born on their respective timelines at different times irrespective of when that time was relative to the "time" HWR died. HWR died outside of time remember.

this because timeline time is on a loop and "all moments are happening all of the time" (morbius).

these kangs each started doing their own manipulations which from a position outside of time increases the chaos immediately.

the TVA works on BTTF time rules so changed immediately its on timeline.

they spelled it out in their series.

no need for fan fiction.

they have already explained it.

have a look at the thinking in 10/11 dim video on youtube.

or watch the end of interstellar again.

you (like khan) need to start thinking in higher dimensions.

rule: ALL TIME IS HAPPENING ALL OF THE TIME IN HIGHER DIMENSIONS.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
no YOU don't get it.

the timelines were ALWAYS in chaos ...

HWR was constantly keeping the other kangs from being born (via the TVA) to stop the total chaos growing.

as soon as HWR died all other kangs were instantly born on their respective timelines at different times irrespective of when that time was relative to the "time" HWR died. HWR died outside of time remember.

this because timeline time is on a loop and "all moments are happening all of the time" (morbius).

these kangs each started doing their own manipulations which from a position outside of time increases the chaos immediately.

the TVA works on BTTF time rules so changed immediately its on timeline.

they spelled it out in their series.

no need for fan fiction.

they have already explained it.

have a look at the thinking in 10/11 dim video on youtube.

or watch the end of interstellar again.

you (like khan) need to start thinking in higher dimensions.

rule: ALL TIME IS HAPPENING ALL OF THE TIME IN HIGHER DIMENSIONS.

Motherfukker, you're repeating the same shyt I just said. :what:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
One thing I think is going over peoples heads is how Kang is uniquely connected to the timeline/multiverse.

Why did the timeline go haywire AFTER HE WAS KILLED. That doesn't make any sense. Wasn't the TVA in control of the timeline? Why would it branch off endlessly after he who remains is killed? It's as if he was literally apart of it.

And it also may be setting up the fact of how hard it really going to be to defeat Kang and his variants. What if he has the ability to reincarnate in another timeline after he is killed? So the Kang that was "killed" in Ant-Man may reincarnate in a different timeline as a similar variant. And it may be the reason why he chose Victor Timely. Because when he's killed he can reincarnate as a variant who is 'pure of heart' in the 31st century.

He already said this is all one big loop.
I actually think Sylvie is doing all of this…..

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Motherfukker, you're repeating the same shyt I just said. :what:

you said

So instead of there being an infinite amount of Kangs living on every timeline, He Who Remains represented every possible Kang on every timeline.

which is wrong.

there are different variants of kang on "each" (not strictly every) timeline. and those kangs are not all "copies/splits". see alien kang (or even lizard loki, female loki).

new timelines are full of variants not just the one who caused the nexus event. the one who caused the event is considered "guilty" by the TVA but their branch contains billions of copies of everyone else too.

kang was deleting the branches with copies of him in it. or with copies of anyone that could lead to "him" being born. or where an alt of him could be born (NOT a copy) i.e. alien kang. just like female loki, lizard loki not being copies yet being "the same person".

so in some timelines the variant did not come from HWR. they came from a difference in an earlier generation.

go watch interstellar :hubie:

Daps
For real. I was like wtf did he just say? When he said free will unchecked is dangerous

maybe this is why HWR chose a Loki to take over for him at the end of time because kang just a human playing god while this is what loki really wanted all along. They good be setting up the MCU version of secret wars with Loki being the one putting heros from worlds against each other to see which one survives in his new Sacred time line. Would be a dope villain turn and Tom loves the character so i can see him sticking around for awhile

Yep I caught that too. Loki in charge of the timeline that's a scary sight. I'm not buying the face turn.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Last 2 episodes (2 and 3) haven't been as good as the first. Motivations all over the place. Logic all over the place. Wouldn't notice it as much if it wasn't such a short season. And yet, still better than anything the MCU has been putting out lately which is sad. Didn't think Majors' performance was bad or anything but it was a bit annoying after awhile. He lean on that lil weird, abstract shyt too much sometimes.

And Loki damn near a prop in his own show at this point.

I wonder what the secret about ole girl is other than the possibility of Kang previously clappin them cheeks.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
because of their emphasis on everything being in a loop and season 2 starting with ouroboros ...

my guess is ...

they are going to set up the same "kill me" or "take over" choice between a kang variant (who could stop the others) and loki/sylvie.

and this time .... they will let him live.

but he will die anyway and the multiverse will enter the next stage of fracture.

maybe ouroboros is that variant ....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn that ending was amazing.... super dark and a cliffhanger...:wow: I do NOT know what happens without the loom holding all the branches back either right now the multiverse free and unchecked is truly born from here on out...i need to see the next episode...