Official Loki Thread

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
THIS is the episode you decide to criticize lol..

This episode was ... :blessed:
this was the worst one fym
the entire conflict happened because sylvie didn't kill renslayer last episode when she had every reason to. what the fukk was sending her to the end of time supposed to accomplish when she could just pop back into the TVA whenever she wanted? And then the bytch died anyway, like wtf. Like what was the point of this episode? I think it retroactively made the last episode worse actually

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Miss Minutes said

you-didnt-say-the-magic-word-ah-ah.gif

:russ:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
TVA security seems lax, but to be fair if you have one of those devices you can pop in and out no problem it seems :skip: .

Had that security guard really not tried the hot cocoa machine? Seems like one of the few benefits at working at the TVA. Negatives include the possibly of being pruned or squished to death by a cube :bryan:

Kang really has to be a selfish dude to kick Ravonna to the curb in multiple timelines, couldn't be me :whew:. Not sure exactly what Miss Minutes and Ravonna planned to do with the Time Loom going beserk. Seemed like they needed to fix that before taking over the TVA or whatever.

I do appreciate some flourish, but wouldn't mind the next version of Kang we see having a normal speech pattern :pachaha:.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Off topic, but I think the whole story could've been solved if they ditched kang entirely and instead brought in a tony stark or Mr fantastic variant :hubie:

Those two could probably figure out the loom purely from OB's handbook.