Official Loki Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Damn this ep was crazy….. I’m enjoying this show so far.

I don’t get the eb and flow waves some of y’all go on.

Y’all never have the patience to see a series to completion and judge it by its entire body of work.

Y’all flip flop every week, 1 ep you don’t like so the season wack, but if the next Ep is dope then it’s good and vice versa.

Stop being so insta cook minute rice with this shyt.

And not just talking about this show but any series really
This season has been fine but how can you say this when Marvel themselves admitted last week that yeah we just film scenes and then try to put them together after the fact?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This season has been fine but how can you say this when Marvel themselves admitted last week that yeah we just film scenes and then try to put them together after the fact?

This is my first time hearing of this.

I feel like so many shows and movies have really suffered do to Covid, strikes and etc.

shyt put everyone back off schedule by years, they deserve their grace. And I’m not just talking about Marvel

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:aicmon: They’re part of the infinity saga. They literally featured infinity stones

As far as the show. The ongoing theory is it’s probably a loop if that was supposed to happen.

Lol year we know that now….
Also you do recall the name Infinity Saga didn’t even become a thing till damn near the end of it.

I don’t recall when the first wave of movies dropped anyone calling it “The Infinity Saga”

It became clear down the line as things progressed and opened up

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This is my first time hearing of this.

I feel like so many shows and movies have really suffered do to Covid, strikes and etc.

shyt put everyone back off schedule by years, they deserve their grace. And I’m not just talking about Marvel
It was in that big THR story about the Daredevil restart

"It also is revamping its development process. Showrunners will write pilots and show bibles. The days of Marvel shooting an entire series, from She-Hulk to Secret Invasion, then looking at what’s working and what’s not, are done."

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It was in that big THR story about the Daredevil restart

"It also is revamping its development process. Showrunners will write pilots and show bibles. The days of Marvel shooting an entire series, from She-Hulk to Secret Invasion, then looking at what’s working and what’s not, are done."

Sounds like they trying new strategies.

I commend them for seeing their mistakes and trying got correct vs abandoned them liken cowards

Some people wanted them to take risk so they took risk.

Some of those risk may didn’t do what some wanted and then people that begged for the risk then buried them for it.

I think Marvel needs to stop listening to the loudest Minority that screams. Theyll never be happy no matter what

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm way behind on the MCU and only 1 ep into this season, but I'll never understand people that compare Kang and Thanos.

Thanos is one threat. Technically two, because the "Infinity War" version died in the first 5 minutes of "Endgame". Regardless, it was the same person.

The thing about Kang is, there isn't one. Or two. There's an infinite amount. So him getting defeated by Antman isn't an indictment on the character, its the whole point of the character. He can be defeated a million times, and there's potentially always a worse version waiting in the wings.

Fred.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
"We are Gods" - Loki Finally being a Loki
Aunt Bertha This Scheme GIF - Aunt Bertha This Scheme Bullshit GIFs

I want the writers to handle this Loki like they handled alternate reality Gamora. He is not the same Loki that Thanos killed just like Gamora is not the same Gamora that Thanos killed

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon: They’re part of the infinity saga. They literally featured infinity stones

As far as the show. The ongoing theory is it’s probably a loop if that was supposed to happen.

Definately. Loki is now trapped in his groundhog day after finding out who pruned him earlier so now we need to find out who made that call and what he has to do to break out of it. HWR probably set this scenerio up and it should be loki or sylvie going into the Loom since they turned off the Magic dampeners he could just teleport out there and back

:yeshrug:

Daps
Watching the most recent episode right now l, 20 min in, and it's amazing to me how Marvel always succeeds at making the white women in these shows such selfish narcissistic annoying heffas.

It's actually the most realistic part of Marvel. I didn't expect them to keep it real like this. :ehh: