Official Loki Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I think is going over peoples heads is how Kang is uniquely connected to the timeline/multiverse.

Why did the timeline go haywire AFTER HE WAS KILLED. That doesn't make any sense. Wasn't the TVA in control of the timeline? Why would it branch off endlessly after he who remains is killed? It's as if he was literally apart of it.

And it also may be setting up the fact of how hard it really going to be to defeat Kang and his variants. What if he has the ability to reincarnate in another timeline after he is killed? So the Kang that was "killed" in Ant-Man may reincarnate in a different timeline as a similar variant. And it may be the reason why he chose Victor Timely. Because when he's killed he can reincarnate as a variant who is 'pure of heart' in the 31st century.

He already said this is all one big loop.

HWR was keeping all of the variants from being born/or becoming powerful enough to become a threat.

Think about it like the Matrix. The Matrix knows that Zion will become powerful if left unchecked. So to ensure the humans don't overwhelm the system, Neo is always there to reset the civilization. In this case, HWR is an evil Neo. The other Kang variants are an evil version of Zion. Without HWR being there to prune the new Kangs that are being born or rising to power throughout the multiverse, eventually they will cause chaos.

I don't think they'll "beat" Kang in a conventional sense. I think it ends with them realizing he's a necessary evil and Victor Timely or another variant will walk back into the room at the end of time and sit back down on the throne.

tumblr_orb8fg8jiY1utsakio7_400.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
HWR was keeping all of the variants from being born/or becoming powerful enough to become a threat.

Think about it like the Matrix. The Matrix knows that Zion will become powerful if left unchecked. So to ensure the humans don't overwhelm the system, Neo is always there to reset the civilization. In this case, HWR is an evil Neo. The other Kang variants are an evil version of Zion. Without HWR being there to prune the new Kangs that are being born or rising to power throughout the multiverse, eventually they will cause chaos.

I don't think they'll "beat" Kang in a conventional sense. I think it ends with them realizing he's a necessary evil and Victor Timely or another variant will walk back into the room at the end of time and sit back down on the throne.

tumblr_orb8fg8jiY1utsakio7_400.gif
That still doesn’t explain why the flow of time was physically connected to he who remains. When he was killed all of the branches were all over the place. There was more than one timeline as well. All the TVA did was keep them at a set number.

He who remains was physically connected.

I think there are 2 main Kangs that have the most power and knowledge. The Kang in Ant Man and he who remains. All of the ones shown in the after credits are not as strongest which is why one was exiled and the other was he who remains. Both kept in pockets outside of the main timeline.

There’s a reason both were introduced that way.

And Timely being spaghettified was part of the plan. Why?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That still doesn’t explain why the flow of time was physically connected to he who remains. When he was killed all of the branches were all over the place. There was more than one timeline as well. All the TVA did was keep them at a set number.

He who remains was physically connected.

I think there are 2 main Kangs that have the most power and knowledge. The Kang in Ant Man and he who remains. All of the ones shown in the after credits are not as strongest which is why one was exiled and the other was he who remains. Both kept in pockets outside of the main timeline.

There’s a reason both were introduced that way.

And Timely being spaghettified was part of the plan. Why?

You looking too deep into it. HWR is outside of time watching everything unfold. To prune and manipulate events, etc. He knows who is going to be where at what time and knows whenever whoever needs to be taken out before they become a problem. If he's dead, who is doing this? The effects were felt immediately because if someone that should've got deaded two days ago never got deaded they're making decisions that are now offscript and impacting the timeline (which is why the branches start growing) and then eventually they're jumping through time fukkin shyt up (when the branches grow out of control).

It's not calculus breh :pachaha:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

the timeline(s) was/were ALREADY branching BEFORE he was killed because he had already stopped pruning (telling TVA which to prune).

HWR: "timeliine's already branching"

10 dimensions

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
the timeline(s) was/were ALREADY branching BEFORE he was killed because he had already stopped pruning (telling TVA which to prune).

HWR: "timeliine's already branching"

10 dimensions

Thanks I was about to come in here in say this to shutdown the physical connection theory.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm way behind on the MCU and only 1 ep into this season, but I'll never understand people that compare Kang and Thanos.

Thanos is one threat. Technically two, because the "Infinity War" version died in the first 5 minutes of "Endgame". Regardless, it was the same person.

The thing about Kang is, there isn't one. Or two. There's an infinite amount. So him getting defeated by Antman isn't an indictment on the character, its the whole point of the character. He can be defeated a million times, and there's potentially always a worse version waiting in the wings.

Fred.
You’re right, but there’s a major misstep in making your titular , most easily identifiable main villain get taken off the board in an ant man film. Especially in their first appearance.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OB is a Kang?
I think so or a variant
Remember, HWR talked about the perfect harmony kangs did. Sharing technology and stuff. In his display the KANG variants shook hands too. I think OB is the original variant and he ran the tva as a peaceful ruler and kept all the multiverse open. KANG aka the hwr we meet trapped it.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This won’t make sense unless you read the “Time Runs Out Comic”

But I am actually wondering if they are going to make Loki into a MCU version of God Doom and then have him be the proxy for Doom as the one who scrapes together a few different multiverses and then have the Kangs be the proxy for the beyonders as the being who are pruning realities. They could maybe even have Doom take it from him for a bit before everything gets put back together.

Like the longer we see things go the less I think they can do a MCU God Doom, but the stories requires someone to take over. Then at the end maybe Kang goes back to being the only version but with. multiple timelines existing just not multiple kangs….. it’s a tough call.

Last edited: