Official Loki Thread

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I’m just not giving a fukk about this man ……. Is this shyt going effect things in the grand scheme of the mcu?

Not a bad show

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m just not giving a fukk about this man ……. Is this shyt going effect things in the grand scheme of the mcu?

Not a bad show

Some things require patience

Can’t and don’t need to answer all the questions now that we’ll get with the time is right.

That’s like asking something about what does guardians 1 and Thor 2 effect Infinity War and Endgame

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn this ep was crazy….. I’m enjoying this show so far.

I don’t get the eb and flow waves some of y’all go on.

Y’all never have the patience to see a series to completion and judge it by its entire body of work.

Y’all flip flop every week, 1 ep you don’t like so the season wack, but if the next Ep is dope then it’s good and vice versa.

Stop being so insta cook minute rice with this shyt.

And not just talking about this show but any series really

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Some things require patience

Can’t and don’t need to answer all the questions now that we’ll get with the time is right.

That’s like asking something about what does guardians 1 and Thor 2 effect Infinity War and Endgame
:aicmon: They’re part of the infinity saga. They literally featured infinity stones

As far as the show. The ongoing theory is it’s probably a loop if that was supposed to happen.