Official Loki Thread

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i honestly didnt not expect him to be THIS versatile in his acting :ohhh:
We've seen 3 full versions of the same character so far (outside AM3 post-credits cameo characters) and each have been both wholly unique and of a common core. That's so fukking hard to do and I'm loving it both in story and as an acting exercise.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jonathan Majors commands the screen... but he's getting dangerously close to Tom Hardy territory. is every Kang gonna talk like an a$$hole? "what if... i pause 12... seconds... between all... my words? what if... this one... has a s..s..studder?"
Its a trait breh
Man, i lowkey love this nıgga as an actor.
He’s got a strong resume I HATE this dv shyt happened because he was on a fukking run and now it might forever be tainted

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He was there. Remember him thor hulk and Heimdell was the only ones left on the ship when they thanos pulled up. Still devasting to see a report on it tho meaning they was watching and couldve did something about it

Not the Loki from the film THIS variant loki never was there remember he escaped from a whole different timeline...:francis: you didnt see episode 1 where they explained it all to him and made him watch the actual timeline events???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I had a feeling that miss minutes was in love with that dude... :pachaha: i seen it coming in the back of my head she was acting strange and noticed when she gave the look when timely touched ravona...:leostare: miss minutes with a LMD body like they introduced in shield is gonna be crazy tho...

These Female A.I.'s go overboard fam..:huhldup:

Daps
We've seen 3 full versions of the same character so far (outside AM3 post-credits cameo characters) and each have been both wholly unique and of a common core. That's so fukking hard to do and I'm loving it both in story and as an acting exercise.

Harrison Wells did it first. :ufdup:

I always said that Tom Cavanaugh is a great actor. Dude was playing different versions of the same character for years.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i honestly didnt not expect him to be THIS versatile in his acting :ohhh:

I saw parts of Creed and Love Craft made me think hes great at being a rugged stoic or a cheeky a$$hole but so far he seems like he can do anything
Watch last black man in San Fran. He can do anything. He’s pretty good

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the Loki from the film THIS variant loki never was there remember he escaped from a whole different timeline...:francis: you didnt see episode 1 where they explained it all to him and made him watch the actual timeline events???
My bad u right breh. He escaped that fate and thats why he needed to be pruned. Thats wild that at the end of this he could be the one that starts the avengers but on their side and we get a whole new variant team and get a new Black panther etc

:ohhh: