Official Loki Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Only question I have is....

I thought Kang is a descendant of Reed Richards. But he's a boy in the 1800s. Make it make sense.

:jbhmm:
Nathaniel Richards is technically Prime Kang and a descendant of Reed in his timeline

Victor Timely is a variant from another timeline

Im also pretty sure most variants of Kang are either:

Conqueror- Pharaoh, Silver Centurion, Kang
Prophet- He Who Remains, Immortus etc.
Inventor- Nathaniel, Victor etc.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
lol at the amount of vitriol i read on twitter for majors just simply appearing the 2nd season of loki...because they think he still should go down for the DV charges
I was watching a YouTube vid on the episode and someone said they should have taken his footage out :mjpls:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
lol at the amount of vitriol i read on twitter for majors just simply appearing the 2nd season of loki...because they think he still should go down for the DV charges
That heffa lied on Johnathan or she came from a variant timeline where he actually put hands on her. Either way it didn't happen in our reality
Loki Finale GIF - Loki Finale GIFs

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Victor Timely was basically Captain Jack Sparrow with the stilted speech and slapstick stumbling and bumbling around. But he also has the wit and cleverness to get outta any situation like Sparrow. We see him drop to the ground and crawl away to evade the mutton chop Cac and he has a secret hiding compartment outside his lil safehouse.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Majors based his performance on Depp's.

Daps
Victor Timely was basically Captain Jack Sparrow with the stilted speech and slapstick stumbling and bumbling around. But he also has the wit and cleverness to get outta any situation like Sparrow. We see him drop to the ground and crawl away to evade the mutton chop Cac and he has a secret hiding compartment outside his lil safehouse.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Majors based his performance on Depp's.

Nxgga, Jack Sparrow?? :mjtf:

Nah. Victor Timely is a CITY BOY.

Dude was out chere scamming and hustling white folks while selling these hoes dreams.

City booooooooooys :banderas:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Jonathan Majors commands the screen... but he's getting dangerously close to Tom Hardy territory. is every Kang gonna talk like an a$$hole? "what if... i pause 12... seconds... between all... my words? what if... this one... has a s..s..studder?"

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Lol just a hunch of what he would look like since they're all variants I suppose.
lol true

I dont think its him but it would be very dope to get a black Ironlad variant with pretty much the same tech Tony had

im still mad as hell marvel never went the young Avengers route:mjcry:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
i honestly didnt not expect him to be THIS versatile in his acting :ohhh:

I saw parts of Creed and Love Craft made me think hes great at being a rugged stoic or a cheeky a$$hole but so far he seems like he can do anything
Man, i lowkey love this nıgga as an actor.