Official Loki Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My theory

Obi is an android. Like Miss Minutes Obi is an AI but in human form. Created by he who remains has his personal cloud drive. All of this is part of his plan. He knew there was a chance Silvie or Loki would kill him. He even helped Silvie kill him. He had Miss Minutes pick out a specific variant. One that was uncorrupted maybe. Or one he thought could replace him.

Or maybe Obi is he who remains. He could’ve transferred his consciousness into Obi after he died.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I think

Ravonna is gonna end up being the reason why He Who Remains variant fukked up the multiverse in the first place with his variants and the war.

Maybe, maaaaaayyybe, the variant and Ravonna are from the same timeline and dated. When the variant solved multiversal travel, she died because of it?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Only question I have is....

I thought Kang is a descendant of Reed Richards. But he's a boy in the 1800s. Make it make sense.

:jbhmm:
Gray area. Some say he's a descendent of Dr. Doom too. Being that there's multiple variants in different timelines, the Kang variant is a descendant of Reed or Doom but like a great great grandson or some shıt because remember Franklin Richards is Reeds son.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Extreme spoiler, please DO NOT READ......

In the comics, Kang tortures all of his variants turning them evil except Iron Lad by killing the people he loves....."Ravonna". This version of Ravonna will die. Young Iron Lad perseveres and I believe is protected by Ravonna in a different timeline until she gets killed but teams up with the avengers as an adult to go back in time and protect her.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yep. He Who Remains, Kang, and Victor Timely are all completely different characters and that’s just the tip of the iceberg

There’s a reason why Feige wanted Majors to be the face of the Multiverse Saga. And there’s a reason why Marvel didn’t quickly fire him when those legal issues came up

I really hope he makes it to Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars :lupe:
idk

Kang from Antman is different, but Victor Timely and He Who Remains (aka Immortus) act very similar, and both seem a bit off. I don’t see why Victor couldn’t be the winner of the Kang War. I think the issue is we assume the Kang who made the TVA is the same Kang who is Immortus. Immortus won the war by creating that monster machine, it might have killed the Kang who made the TVA too and that was why Immortus had to wipe their memories because they never worked for Him but he needed them to continue to do their work. He usurped their boss who was the Kang Renslayer was in love with.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk

Kang from Antman is different, but Victor Timely and He Who Remains (aka Immortus) act very similar, and both seem a bit off. I don’t see why Victor couldn’t be the winner of the Kang War. I think the issue is we assume the Kang who made the TVA is the same Kang who is Immortus. Immortus won the war by creating that monster machine, it might have killed the Kang who made the TVA too and that was why Immortus had to wipe their memories because they never worked for Him but he needed them to continue to do their work. He usurped their boss who was the Kang Renslayer was in love with.
It seems like Timely is more timid while He Who Remains was more confident and self-assured

But that’s just my interpretation

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Best episode yet. I'll watch one of the easter egg vids later on to see what I missed.

Scorned Ms Minutes :ufdup:
Is Ravonna is a variant of Kang?
if they follow the books Kang is in love
with her and he may have manufactured her into
being his head honcho and she probably had a normal life before he snatched her