Official Loki Thread

kornholio

Rookie
Daps
I love the ending, pretty dark for what Marvel usually does.
unknown-2023-10-20-00-22.png

unknown-2023-10-20-00-23.png

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Watching this episode, Kang really deserves his own origin story. Majors is killing this role :wow:

I see why marvel gave him the role. Its the same dude and i really felt that timely was totally different from kang in ant man

:ohhh:

Yep. He Who Remains, Kang, and Victor Timely are all completely different characters and that’s just the tip of the iceberg

There’s a reason why Feige wanted Majors to be the face of the Multiverse Saga. And there’s a reason why Marvel didn’t quickly fire him when those legal issues came up

I really hope he makes it to Kang Dynasty and Secret Wars :lupe:
I've been seeing some hate on Reddit/twitter on his performances

That the choices he's making for each version of Kang are too extreme/over acted :jbhmm:

One comment I do sorta get is sometimes it seems like he's not in the right movie/tv show. Seemed like "Kang" in Ant Man should have been in something like Avengers. Here his character seemed a bit like he should be in another show.

However I think by the time him and Ravonna are alone he's killing it.

Looking at his performances in Creed 3 and Last Black Man in San Francisco he's pretty much perfect and is in exactly the right films.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That Miss Minutes/Renslayer convo was an intriguing note to end the episode on :ohhh: If I'm Victor, I'm not kicking Ravonna to the curb so quickly, especially when she could be useful :takedat:

Miss Minutes was ready to put in some quality time with Victor by herself :skip:

Haven't had Cracker Jack in a minute.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukked up he wasnt there for it and had to see it in a TVA report and watch his own death on film...:wow: cold world...edit cold universe Edit Cold Multiverse..... :ufdup:

He was there. Remember him thor hulk and Heimdell was the only ones left on the ship when they thanos pulled up. Still devasting to see a report on it tho meaning they was watching and couldve did something about it

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the ending, pretty dark for what Marvel usually does.
unknown-2023-10-20-00-22.png

unknown-2023-10-20-00-23.png

Yo miss minutes was hilarious this episode. Just sitting around like a creep with googly eyes when timely was trying to spit game to renslayer. Her animated faces was on point with the stalker switch up:russ:

Everybody trying to set up their position with the king

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Episode 1 was great.

Episode 2 was forgettable. They should have moved on from Sylvie.

Episode 3 was mid. We already got a goofy variant of Kang.