Official Loki Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I might have missed something but isn't this taking place, for Loki, like a few days/weeks max after the New York invasion? Unless I missed a huge span of time (again for Loki specifically) passing by.

He wouldn't even be past Thor 2 at this point. One mindwipe and he could be the Loki from the MCU again once they drop him back in his timeline.
The Loki who died in Endgame still happened.

I don’t think you can “ put him back” you either kill the offshoot timeline completely or you have multiverses were stuff just happens differently from that point forward.

This Variant is from an offshoot timeline.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
The Loki who died in Endgame still happened.

I don’t think you can “ put him back” you either kill the offshoot timeline completely or you have multiverses were stuff just happens differently from that point forward.

This Variant is from an offshoot timeline.

Gotcha :ehh:

I was using Doctor Who science but this makes sense.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Gotcha :ehh:

I was using Doctor Who science but this makes sense.
Yeah it’s confusing. I mean it isn’t meant to be scrutinized to this degree.

The TVA was a lie so it’s kind of up in the air. But we never see them put someone back so I don’t think it’s possible.They are just mindwiped and become agents or killed.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I might have missed something but isn't this taking place, for Loki, like a few days/weeks max after the New York invasion? Unless I missed a huge span of time (again for Loki specifically) passing by.

He wouldn't even be past Thor 2 at this point. One mindwipe and he could be the Loki from the MCU again once they drop him back in his timeline.

Basically what @Json said.

You could technically put him back, same as they put everything back at the proper point in "Endgame"....but who would do that at this point? The time lines are completely fukked.

I mean....they can do whatever they want. It's obviously fiction. But if they were to kill him off in that way or another way....it wouldn't be for a long, long time. This already got renewed for season 2 and I assume Loki plays some kinda role in the future MCU movies.

Fred.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Basically what @Json said.

You could technically put him back, same as they put everything back at the proper point in "Endgame"....but who would do that at this point? The time lines are completely fukked.

I mean....they can do whatever they want. It's obviously fiction. But if they were to kill him off in that way or another way....it wouldn't be for a long, long time. This already got renewed for season 2 and I assume Loki plays some kinda role in the future MCU movies.

Fred.

Preface with the this is fiction so whatever they want like you said…

I don’t think they can. An object would be easier to steal and put back. The TVA can’t freeze time. Everyone around would see them walk up. Put him someplace else to be found is an alternate timeline even if he’s mindwiped.

I think the TVA were just lying. There isn’t really a need for a trial. Just put the variant back if you had the power. It’s not like they were given a choice to become an agent.

Maybe the Watcher has that kind of power.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
48437401-10032013-image-a-118_1632722370564.jpg

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just binged watched this this weekend. Thought it was good from a production quality standpoint. Not sure if I like it or hate it plot wise.

I’m confused as to whether HWR is a good guy who was legit just tired of it all or if not what’s his endgame? Seems like he had everything under control so why put the Loki’s on a path to him to then gamble over what was going to happen to him and thus the fate of the sacred timeline? Also if he’s just a man with no powers, how could he know what moves would have led them to him in the first place? They never show him observing multiple timelines like Strange did in IW.
He said himself he was tired

Being alone for untold numbers of years would fukk anybody up

He also alluded to his endgame in that he's fully confident that he'll end up right back where he was anyway

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The truth is you don't know that. None of us do

Is it a right after New York? Technically

But the TVA exists outside of our time

He's in the past and/or the future:manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Finally got disney plus and am binging all the shows

Really really liked this show and it made sense to me :yeshrug:

I still think it was the best of all the Disney+ Marvel shows.

I think they all have their own charm and do well with what they tired to accomplish

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Is anyone surprised the end of Loki hasnt had any real impact on the MCU yet? Seemed like we all thought it would at least be part of Multiverse of Madness.

Maybe that is the one where we get a Kang post credit scene though.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Is anyone surprised the end of Loki hasnt had any real impact on the MCU yet? Seemed like we all thought it would at least be part of Multiverse of Madness.

Maybe that is the one where we get a Kang post credit scene though.
Loki is supposed to be in Dr. Strange 2 so it may finally be acknowledged.