Official Loki Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Captain America I can see but gamora nah but then they would have to stop the avengers in the first place since them traveling causes the whole thing
I feel like Chris Hansen as Cap will definitely show up again at some point, the whole TVA makes it extremely likely imo.

They might see an older version of Chris Hansen/Cap as he lived his "illegal" to the TVA life out with Peggy. That would be dope for a cameo of some sort :yeshrug:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I feel like Chris Hansen as Cap will definitely show up again at some point, the whole TVA makes it extremely likely imo.

They might see an older version of Chris Hansen/Cap as he lived his "illegal" to the TVA life out with Peggy. That would be dope for a cameo of some sort :yeshrug:
:sitdown:

:mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It’s “great power”.
And, an insane persons said it.
So, at least we agree there.

be an avid reader brehs ... :mjlol:

WuNWDcQl.png

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Just binged watched this this weekend. Thought it was good from a production quality standpoint. Not sure if I like it or hate it plot wise.

I’m confused as to whether HWR is a good guy who was legit just tired of it all or if not what’s his endgame? Seems like he had everything under control so why put the Loki’s on a path to him to then gamble over what was going to happen to him and thus the fate of the sacred timeline? Also if he’s just a man with no powers, how could he know what moves would have led them to him in the first place? They never show him observing multiple timelines like Strange did in IW.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just binged watched this this weekend. Thought it was good from a production quality standpoint. Not sure if I like it or hate it plot wise.

I’m confused as to whether HWR is a good guy who was legit just tired of it all or if not what’s his endgame? Seems like he had everything under control so why put the Loki’s on a path to him to then gamble over what was going to happen to him and thus the fate of the sacred timeline? Also if he’s just a man with no powers, how could he know what moves would have led them to him in the first place? They never show him observing multiple timelines like Strange did in IW.

He wasn't good or bad. I'd say he was a necessary evil because him pruning the time lines insured he (Kang) would never rise to power.

As far as why he led Loki to him....he said it himself, he's been doing this for God knows how long, and he's tired. Also, they never really went into how long he'd been watching Loki so it's possible he seen how resilient MCU Loki is and thought :leon: "let's see where this goes".

The ring around his crib is the sacred time line. So he existed outside of them all, and could observe them all.

As far as him having no powers....he's from the 31st century. Kang in the comics has no powers either but he's always giving super heroes that work because his tech is so advanced it's damn near magic compared to them.

EDIT:

Actually comics Kang is from the 40th century. Which is even worse.

Fred.

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Finally watched, I was hesitant because I've never really been a Loki fan during the MCU run....at all.

I fukks with this show though, but I'm a huge Doctor Who fan and this was basically a Doctor Who story.

Easily my favorite Marvel D+ show.

I just hope Loki will always end up dying at Thannos hand, and they don't use this to give the character a way out.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Finally watched, I was hesitant because I've never really been a Loki fan during the MCU run....at all.

I fukks with this show though, but I'm a huge Doctor Who fan and this was basically a Doctor Who story.

Easily my favorite Marvel D+ show.

I just hope Loki will always end up dying at Thannos hand, and they don't use this to give the character a way out.

It's 100% a way out.

Loki bouncing in "Endgame" was his nexus event. He's already well past the point where he was supposed to die.

Fred.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

He made this timeline. He didn’t need to observe multiple timeline.

His only goal was to stop his own birth.

So all he needed was the information preceding his birth from the other Kangs.

What made him a jerk/evil was the stuff he was pruning for was never established to really even lead to his creation. Variant choices existed until he just decided no more.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It's 100% a way out.

Loki bouncing in "Endgame" was his nexus event. He's already well past the point where he was supposed to die.

Fred.

I might have missed something but isn't this taking place, for Loki, like a few days/weeks max after the New York invasion? Unless I missed a huge span of time (again for Loki specifically) passing by.

He wouldn't even be past Thor 2 at this point. One mindwipe and he could be the Loki from the MCU again once they drop him back in his timeline.