Official Loki Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukk the bullshyt, who got a link to that Ant-Man trailer?

Fred.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Finally finished watchin this extraordinary show! :blessed:

This was really well done; great writing with a great story line and a very talented cast of actors and actresses

Loki has been through it; he's been through it so much that you forget he's the "god of mischief"

and just went i thought Loki would have it all figured out at the end, meeting with He Who He Remains, this appears to to only the beginning for him and Sylvie with various timelines in motion now :wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
@Kang The Conqueror has been posting some many gifs from this show I’m intrigued enough to watch it…only 6 eps so I should easily finish it today lol
The only one you really need to watch is the last one unless you really care about the story....

I don't want to post spoilers for a two year old show but the person you're trying to see is only in the last episode.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only one you really need to watch is the last one unless you really care about the story....

I don't want to post spoilers for a two year old show but the person you're trying to see is only in the last episode.

ya I already knew the character is in like 1-2 eps but it doesn’t make sense just watching the last ep by itself