Official Loki Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What are we doing in here man?:heh:

Look it’s as simple as this…..

For the most part everything in here that needed to be explained was explained.

Whatever so called “didnt make sense” isn’t supposed to make sense NOW and will clearly be address in later movie tie in or Season 2.

No different from most shows where they leave certain question unanswered till later seasons

Hell we didn’t even know all about the Island shyt in Arrow till like the 6th or 7th season.

Niccas need to let shyt cook man:heh:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
That only explains the thing that he specifically took credit for, paving the path for her to get to him. I haven't seen anyone use that statement to explain anything else.
So how does that work, exactly? Did Kang intervene directly to make the almighty foot-stomp work?
Or is it like rolling dice, where he just kept rewinding that moment until it worked exactly how he wanted?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
She was only a paper tiger once she faced off against another version of herself. She was beating the TVA at every turn until she found her equal. Renslayer would have been too late if Loki wasn't there to slow Sylvie down.
No. Her plan didn’t work. Not only did the TVA agent not fully break, but like you said, the TVA were prepared for her worst case scenario. Renslayer saw through it and she didn’t know her magic wouldn’t work there.

The story undercut her as a threat the second it no longer needed her as a threat.

She didn’t bring a charger for her timepad? Women am I right?

None of her plan worked as it should and that wasn’t because of Loki.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
What are we doing in here man?:heh:

Look it’s as simple as this…..

For the most part everything in here that needed to be explained was explained.

Whatever so called “didnt make sense” isn’t supposed to make sense NOW and will clearly be address in later movie tie in or Season 2.

No different from most shows where they leave certain question unanswered till later seasons

Hell we didn’t even know all about the Island shyt in Arrow till like the 6th or 7th season.

Niccas need to let shyt cook man:heh:
The director let it slip their wasn’t a plan for season 2 that’s why she wasn’t returning.

Stuff may have been addressed elsewhere but that wasn’t the plan when she was putting the show together

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The director let it slip their wasn’t a plan for season 2 that’s why she wasn’t returning.

Stuff may have been addressed elsewhere but that wasn’t the plan when she was putting the show together

So when they was weekly dropping eps:ohhh:

Did they just decide last minute to announce there is a season 2 at the end of the last ep on the fly?:patrice:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So when they was weekly dropping eps:ohhh:

Did they just decide last minute to announce there is a season 2 at the end of the last ep on the fly?:patrice:
Majors was cast as Kang in September so I’m assuming sometime during the Covid delays Marvel saw how it was coming together and wanted to do more.

Whatever the original season she was planning during Covid was already set.

Just my guess

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. Her plan didn’t work. Not only did the TVA agent not fully break, but like you said, the TVA were prepared for her worst case scenario. Renslayer saw through it and she didn’t know her magic wouldn’t work there.

The story undercut her as a threat the second it no longer needed her as a threat.

She didn’t bring a charger for her timepad? Women am I right?

None of her plan worked as it should and that wasn’t because of Loki.

I didn't say her plan worked only that she was a threat until Loki got involved. Her plan, get to the time keepers chamber so she could kill them, was working. She mowed down the limited security in her way, even without her magic. The only thing standing in her way was Loki and he did just enough to stop her. Then he stranded them on an apocalypse.

At that point she transitions from primary antagonist to secondary protagonist. She stays in that lane for the rest of the series. Her goal still remains the same, find and kill whoever is behind the TVA. She ultimately succeeded in that goal but she didn't have enough information to understand the consequences of her actions.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I didn't say her plan worked only that she was a threat until Loki got involved. Her plan, get to the time keepers chamber so she could kill them, was working. She mowed down the limited security in her way, even without her magic. The only thing standing in her way was Loki and he did just enough to stop her. Then he stranded them on an apocalypse.
Those two comments contradict each other.

But also my point was her plan were faltering before Loki got involved. She didn’t know if there were guards at the Time Keepers because her enchantment didn’t work fully(not Loki). Not knowing her magic wouldn’t work(bad planning and not Loki). The bombs didn’t empty out the TVA( not Loki).She went in blind.

At that point she transitions from primary antagonist to secondary protagonist. She stays in that lane for the rest of the series. Her goal still remains the same, find and kill whoever is behind the TVA. She ultimately succeeded in that goal but she didn't have enough information to understand the consequences of her actions.

My problems with the finale, this wasn’t one of them. Not having well thought out actions is pretty consistent.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

She knew but she just didn't give a fukk... If the wizard of oz is telling you that killing him would bring about a worse apocalypse and a darker future where you a re literally watching the physical embodiment of the time stream right outside the window you might wanna slow down...:heh: but Silvie was gonna kill him no matter what consequences be damned...:manny:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Only if you ignore all the variants across the universe...throughout all of existence that they managed to prune....with their glow sticks.

With the glaring exception being child She-Loki’s unstoppable foot stomp, of course.
ion know why these dudes entertain clowns like this. :dead: lame ass dude move on

She knew but she just didn't give a fukk... If the wizard of oz is telling you that killing him would bring about a worse apocalypse and a darker future where you a re literally watching the physical embodiment of the time stream right outside the window you might wanna slow down...:heh: but Silvie was gonna kill him no matter what consequences be damned...:manny:
I mean why would she believe him tho. Talking bout someone who took her whole child hood away and has no explanation as to why, didn’t tell her what he nexus event was, and wants her to believe he planned out everything her whole life to get to this moment. The moment she been waiting for her whole life.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ion know why these dudes entertain clowns like this. :dead: lame ass dude move on

I mean why would she believe him tho. Talking bout someone who took her whole child hood away and has no explanation as to why, didn’t tell her what he nexus event was, and wants her to believe he planned out everything her whole life to get to this moment. The moment she been waiting for her whole life.

I know but he didn't have a reason to lie, he didn't strike me as a liar at all...:manny: even male loki listening to him and was like ..:whoa: he might be telling the truth on this one you could literally break all of reality we are literally at the end of time and existance stakes are way too high here ..:heh:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I know but he didn't have a reason to lie, he didn't strike me as a liar at all...:manny: even male loki listening to him and was like ..:whoa: he might be telling the truth on this one you could literally break all of reality we are literally at the end of time and existance stakes are way too high here ..:heh:
He has all the power. That literally coulda been mirage lol. And male Loki didn’t get his child hood ripped from him with no explanation. He knows why he is at the tva

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those two comments contradict each other.

But also my point was her plan were faltering before Loki got involved. She didn’t know if there were guards at the Time Keepers because her enchantment didn’t work fully(not Loki). Not knowing her magic wouldn’t work(bad planning and not Loki). The bombs didn’t empty out the TVA( not Loki).She went in blind.

My problems with the finale, this wasn’t one of them. Not having well thought out actions is pretty consistent.

They don't really contradict each other. Things were going her way until the variable she didn't know was coming until the last minute got involved. If Loki doesn't show up in the TVA headquarters when he does she makes it into the time keepers chambers.