Official Loki Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Disney’s strategy appears to be focus on meme-able moments so the Internet will promote their content for free.

It’s not like this shyt below has some complex character development or through lines...they’re just meme-able faces.... I mean they didn’t even make sense in the shows...people just lapped it up because they’re so darn cute.

chaos_and_mischief

Disney will fukk up everything that was great about the MCU for a buck, and keep it moving...just like they did with Stars Wars.

bruh? Meme shyt is organic or “people chosen”

You can just try to “make a meme” that will pop

many people have tried and most of the time they flopped

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
bruh? Meme shyt is organic or “people chosen”

You can just try to “make a meme” that will pop

many people have tried and most of the time they flopped
You really think Disney marketing isn’t engineering memes?

I bet you think Wandavision was a “complex analysis of grief” :mjlol:

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Disney’s strategy appears to be focus on meme-able moments so the Internet will promote their content for free.

It’s not like this shyt below has some complex character development or through lines...they’re just meme-able faces.... I mean they didn’t even make sense in the shows...people just lapped it up because they’re so darn cute.

chaos_and_mischief

Disney will fukk up everything that was great about the MCU for a buck, and keep it moving...just like they did with Stars Wars.

I'm sorry i can't resist but it's cute to me :sadbron:
the stories are good though you can have both

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You really think Disney marketing isn’t engineering memes?

I bet you think Wandavision was a “complex analysis of grief” :mjlol:

Ok let me put it like this…… I don’t think the writers that write the scripts or the directors that shoot the scenes be like

“Man let me write this scene up to be a meme” or “Let me shoot this footage so it become a meme that takes over the internet”

Im looking at it from that perspective.

I think happens after that is what it is.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I'm sorry i can't resist but it's cute to me :sadbron:
the stories are good though you can have both
The stories really aren’t good.
They don’t make sense.
None of the D+ Show have made sense.
Take Loki - the first three episodes were about She-Loki’s plan to fukk the timeline. She succeeded in a cliffhanger, “oh shyt we’re fukked now” moment midway through the season...and nothing came of it. Not one thing...aside from completely repeating the exact same “oh shyt” moment at the end of the season...this time for realzies....I guess?

But, to each their own and all that...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
They don’t make sense.
Take Loki - the first three episodes were about She-Loki’s plan to fukk the timeline. She succeeded in a cliffhanger, “oh shyt we’re fukked now” moment midway through the season...and nothing came of it. Not one thing...aside from completely repeating the exact same “oh shyt” moment at the end of the season...this time for realzies....I guess?

Boo hoo nikka shut up

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
They don’t make sense.

well, there were a lot of different cliffhangers in these shows that didn't really pay off i agree. I feel like the story stayed the course on what it was about.
Sylvie's main goal was always killing the timekeepers. wrecking the timeline was never her focus.
the story ends the way it does primarily because she completes her goal of killing the timekeepers and because they want the consequences of her actions to affect future movies.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don’t make sense.

The bombing of the time-line happened in episode 2 and was meant as a distraction in her ultimate goal of reaching the time keepers. She was stopped from achieving that goal by Loki, who realized he was on the wrong side in episode 3. Episode 4 was them convincing allies in the TVA that they were being lied to and reaching the time keepers, who were a fake figure head. Episode 5 was trying to reach the man behind the curtain. Episode 6 she achieved her goal but the consequences were dire and Loki realized it was a mistake.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The bombing of the time-line happened in episode 2 and was meant as a distraction in her ultimate goal of reaching the time keepers. She was stopped from achieving that goal by Loki, who realized he was on the wrong side in episode 3. Episode 4 was them convincing allies in the TVA that they were being lied to and reaching the time keepers, who were a fake figure head. Episode 5 was trying to reach the man behind the curtain. Episode 6 she achieved her goal but the consequences were dire and Loki realized it was a mistake.
So...off screen the TVA went to all the new branches that were created, pruned them or whatever, and that’s that? That’s what you’re saying?
Why was it a big cliffhanger then?
You’re not exactly defending the show...