Official Loki Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ok can some one clear this up.

Are time lines and universes synonymous with each other?

it seems to be that way but just wanted to make sure.
Not quite. Two different timelines can share identical history up to a point then diverge into different universes. I guess the difference is it's possible for different universes to have nothing in common. We really need MCU to define:
How many timelines make up the 'sacred tineline'?
What's the difference between the following:
A timeline
A universe
A realm
A dimension
An alternate reality

Info would be helpful. lol

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm three episodes in and I don't get the hype so far. Does this get any better?
Honestly the show, IMO, is not the most entertaining, episode to episode, but it’s probably the show that has the most impact on the next phase of marvel, so far. Second would be Wanda vision.

Officially introducing the multiverse pretty much jump starts the next phase, which is where all of the hype comes from.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just thinking about the series compared to the previous ones it's really a straight sci-fi drama. While there is action there really isn't a lot of it and most of isn't that compelling action wise. The best parts are people just talking. WandaVision was like this also but they poured in ao6me action the last episode.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Just thinking about the series compared to the previous ones it's really a straight sci-fi drama. While there is action there really isn't a lot of it and most of isn't that compelling action wise. The best parts are people just talking. WandaVision was like this also but they poured in ao6me action the last episode.
Absolutely but unfortunately a lot of these simpletons don’t like that they just want laser shows and power displays

peppe

Superstar
Daps

marvel is just next level. Scarlet witch who is a nexus being creating her own nexus event and then seeing that nexus event colour red in loki is just :ohhh::wow: