Official Loki Thread

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Soooo just binged watched this it it was cool. Feels way more pivotal than the other shoes while also less happens until the very end.

also, I had no clue that was Kang the conqueror. I thought he was a giant with a funny looking helmet? I’ve only seen pics of him, not a comic reader like that so but doesn’t he start the secret wars in the comics?

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Soooo just binged watched this it it was cool. Feels way more pivotal than the other shoes while also less happens until the very end.

also, I had no clue that was Kang the conqueror. I thought he was a giant with a funny looking helmet? I’ve only seen pics of him, not a comic reader like that so but doesn’t he start the secret wars in the comics?

1. You're thinking of Galactus
2. Kang had nothing to do with any of the iterations of Secret Wars if I recall correctly

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
I think she was getting secret orders and information but didn't know who they were from. She thought it was the time keepers and that she was in on the bigger picture but didn't realize she was in the dark. That's why the time keepers being fake and the TVA being variants didn't throw her off that much. She knew they were all variants, that's how she still had a pen from her old school, her old life.

In the comics she is Kang's love interest so she, or a version of her may have had a similar relationship with HWR at a previous point and that's why he trusted her to follow his secret orders.
This.

There is no sacred timeline, the "sacred timeline" is og kangs universe. The branching timelines, were just other universes in the multiverse, this og kangs goons weren't persevering time, they were simply destroying the other kangs universes.

Og Kang just kept a copy of ravonna he liked, so she was his first variant.

That's why when Loki gets pushed back to the TVA is completely changed. How, if Sylvie pushed him back supposedly the same instant they went in. How, because there is no timeline Loki is in an entire new universe.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
In the versions of the time-line where Thanos wins Wanda is removed from existence before she is fully awakened as a Nexus being. Due to the time travel in Endgame she is awakened fully in Wanda Vision. I believe that is the threshold that HWR was talking about where he no longer knew what would happen because she has the power to alter reality beyond his ability to control.

Nah, Kang is not omnipotent, he's just booster golding them. He couldn't see the future after the end of time because they were finally in his present time. Ailoth doesn't exist in a void he exists on kangs timeline, for some reason Loki's are being picked up out multiverse and their earths are being sent to be destroyed. We Only seen one other non brainwashed variant inside the TVA and he got sent to the "void" if he never pulled a number Loki's name wouldn't have with his number. Unless all the real variants are only Loki's. It's always a Loki.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Looking forward to seeing how they're gonna de stupify the comics kang costume for the movies:yes:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Ok so I’m half way through a video explaining KANG from the comics and this guy just seems overly complicated and superfluous.

seems more like a means to an end that introduces the multi verse rather than a compelling villain.

low key, the person who remains from Loki sounds more like this Immortis guy from the comics that’s trying to get rid of all these KANGS.

I’m sure MCU Kang will be straight tho. Just ranting will I watch this video.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ok so I’m half way through a video explaining KANG from the comics and this guy just seems overly complicated and superfluous.

seems more like a means to an end that introduces the multi verse rather than a compelling villain.

low key, the person who remains from Loki sounds more like this Immortis guy from the comics that’s trying to get rid of all these KANGS.

I’m sure MCU Kang will be straight tho. Just ranting will I watch this video.
He is Immortus but Immortus is just a former version of Kang.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
0a84d1f4ddb6fd744be8858146d5e8e9f97e96ea.gifv

cc0105eccc5fc6d75a9fd4d9023ff2fbb6c46f02.gifv