Official Loki Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man I been watching all these post conspiracy or predictions vids on this show and man….. they are soooooo interesting

Like it’s really opening my mind up on the possibilities on where they can go with this also, it’s making me look at WandaVision in a different light

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Man I been watching all these post conspiracy or predictions vids on this show and man….. they are soooooo interesting

Like it’s really opening my mind up on the possibilities on where they can go with this also, it’s making me look at WandaVision in a different light
Yeah somebody was saying wandavision takes place after Silvie killed immortus which is why the TVA couldn't get involved in her taking over the town

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah somebody was saying wandavision takes place after Silvie killed immortus which is why the TVA couldn't get involved in her taking over the town

Maybe…… but I think it’s a lot more complex than that. Cuz at the start of Loki, it’s back in…… I guess 2012 when he first got caught and WV pretty much is right after A4 with the 5 year time skip.

Now we don’t know how long Loki was with the TVA and we know time moves differently…… but it’s hard to really pin down….. and it’s hard the fun

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Maybe…… but I think it’s a lot more complex than that. Cuz at the start of Loki, it’s back in…… I guess 2012 when he first got caught and WV pretty much is right after A4 with the 5 year time skip.

Now we don’t know how long Loki was with the TVA and we know time moves differently…… but it’s hard to really pin down….. and it’s hard the fun
Wv def would of been a nexus event tho

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The dude created an entire agency based on a lie.

Nexus events don’t even matter. He’s just pruning timelines just to be 100% sure he’s the only variant.

Let’s not act like he’s the arbiter of good intentions.

We all know a multiverse of madness is coming.

Fred.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a theory on the time-line in this show that ties this show even closer to Endgame, Infinity War and Wanda Vision.

So I believe the time-line works as a loop that continues on until a set event that functions as the end of time then time restarts and it all happens again in a similar way. Minor changes happen with each loop but always have to fit the overall path that He Who Remains lays out. The TVA prunes any changes that deviate too far but otherwise things go as they are supposed to.

My theory is that in the previous loops that we never saw Thanos wins. When Dr. Strange looks at the possibilities to see the how they can win, I believe he was seeing the previous loops where Thanos won and time marched forward.

HWR said that he set Loki and Sylvie on the path they walked that lead them to him. I believe that happened in multiple ways. I believe that Sylvie didn't have a nexus event that caused her to be pruned, that's why Renslayer couldn't tell her what it was. I think HWR had her taken at a young age and allowed her to escape in order to create someone who was motivated enough to find him in order to bring things to an end for him one way or the other.

So how did he set Loki on his path, by allowing the Avengers a way to win. The time heist in Endgame doesn't happen if a rat doesn't release Scott from the quantum realm. If not for the time heist Loki doesn't end up in the TVA and never meets Sylvie. That action had a second effect, it brought everyone back including Wanda.

In the versions of the time-line where Thanos wins Wanda is removed from existence before she is fully awakened as a Nexus being. Due to the time travel in Endgame she is awakened fully in Wanda Vision. I believe that is the threshold that HWR was talking about where he no longer knew what would happen because she has the power to alter reality beyond his ability to control.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have a theory on the time-line in this show that ties this show even closer to Endgame, Infinity War and Wanda Vision.

So I believe the time-line works as a loop that continues on until a set event that functions as the end of time then time restarts and it all happens again in a similar way. Minor changes happen with each loop but always have to fit the overall path that He Who Remains lays out. The TVA prunes any changes that deviate too far but otherwise things go as they are supposed to.

My theory is that in the previous loops that we never saw Thanos wins. When Dr. Strange looks at the possibilities to see the how they can win, I believe he was seeing the previous loops where Thanos won and time marched forward.

HWR said that he set Loki and Sylvie on the path they walked that lead them to him. I believe that happened in multiple ways. I believe that Sylvie didn't have a nexus event that caused her to be pruned, that's why Renslayer couldn't tell her what it was. I think HWR had her taken at a young age and allowed her to escape in order to create someone who was motivated enough to find him in order to bring things to an end for him one way or the other.

So how did he set Loki on his path, by allowing the Avengers a way to win. The time heist in Endgame doesn't happen if a rat doesn't release Scott from the quantum realm. If not for the time heist Loki doesn't end up in the TVA and never meets Sylvie. That action had a second effect, it brought everyone back including Wanda.

In the versions of the time-line where Thanos wins Wanda is removed from existence before she is fully awakened as a Nexus being. Due to the time travel in Endgame she is awakened fully in Wanda Vision. I believe that is the threshold that HWR was talking about where he no longer knew what would happen because she has the power to alter reality beyond his ability to control.
Hmmm . . . I dig this. I also thought Sylvie being taken out of the timeline was for some other purpose than a time crime.
And like the New Rock Stars vid posted earlier something else besides his death made the timeline split because it started before he died in fact way before he died. You think it's Wanda becoming Scarlet Witch? Not sure about that but interesting.
What's your take on Renslayer's part in Kang's plot?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm . . . I dig this. I also thought Sylvie being taken out of the timeline was for some other purpose than a time crime.
And like the New Rock Stars vid posted earlier something else besides his death made the timeline split because it started before he died in fact way before he died. You think it's Wanda becoming Scarlet Witch? Not sure about that but interesting.
What's your take on Renslayer's part in Kang's plot?

I think she was getting secret orders and information but didn't know who they were from. She thought it was the time keepers and that she was in on the bigger picture but didn't realize she was in the dark. That's why the time keepers being fake and the TVA being variants didn't throw her off that much. She knew they were all variants, that's how she still had a pen from her old school, her old life.

In the comics she is Kang's love interest so she, or a version of her may have had a similar relationship with HWR at a previous point and that's why he trusted her to follow his secret orders.