Official Loki Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I thought the idea behind the TVA was it operated outside time and space. I assumed there was only one tva and since the same TVA Loki got sent back to had the timekeeper statue changed to a Kang the conqueror statue it was showing who won the next war and also showing there's only 1 TVA

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The answer to the TVA question is, is time multi universal coverage or is it in conjunction with each universe.

If every alternate universe abides by the same overall time flow or dimension then there should only be one TVA.

imo there really should only be one TVA since they supposedly existed outside of time, but I guess existing outside of time doesn't mean there is only "one" and there could be alternate realities with tva's for each. Man this stuff will give you a headache if you think on it too much lol.

I guess the scared timeline should be looked at like a tree where alternate time lines can spawn off, but as of now each branch of that scared timeline has everything the main tree has up until the part it split off. At that point anything goes.

i think that there was only one TVA up until the point Sylvie killed TOWR.
at that moment all of the versions of him pop up in new variant timelines
and all of them make their version of the TVA.

Sylvie wanted to send Loki back to the TVA, she just didn't know which one
because she still believed there was only one.

:wow:

just my take on it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I thought the idea behind the TVA was it operated outside time and space. I assumed there was only one tva and since the same TVA Loki got sent back to had the timekeeper statue changed to a Kang the conqueror statue it was showing who won the next war and also showing there's only 1 TVA
I agree with you, that's how I interpreted it. But it seems people who worked on the show are saying different. :yeshrug:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

There "was" only one TVA until Immortus baited Sylvie into killing him - freeing all the evil versions of himself. He wanted them to kill him as he was tired of destroying all the timelines that were making attempts to surface.

During the dialogue with Loki, Sylvie and Immortus..... Immortus admitted he was pruning all other timelines. Immortus gave them the option to take his role and keep that "sacred" timeline or kill him and allow all his varients to be birthed. He knew Loki and Sylvie had vices (one cant be trusted and the other could not be trusted) so he had them confront their own form of hyrocicy, which in a way, I would guess Immortus saw himself being a hyprocite for destroying other timelines, and he was just as evil as the other varients of himself he was trying to control.

He was at peace when the timelines started to branch and was excited to see the Loki and Sylvie battle because it was the first time in along time he was unaware of outcomes. He did not know who would win or if they would actually kill him.

You can argue that his point was to showcase that evil always wins and ultimately, it cant be controlled, no matter how hard you try. Immortus mentioned that all three of them were villians and Sylvie needed to be the superior villian in that moment for her own selfish reasons.

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think that there was only one TVA up until the point Sylvie killed TOWR.
at that moment all of the versions of him pop up in new variant timelines
and all of them make their version of the TVA.

Sylvie wanted to send Loki back to the TVA, she just didn't know which one
because she still believed there was only one.

:wow:

just my take on it.

this was my take at first but after reading up on immortus and taking what the show gave us i think the kang/TOWR made the deal with the timekeepers to look over the sacred timeline and moved on the same way he proposed to loki and sylvie.

By killing him it just reset kang’s time loop and multiverse war cause he was like ahh shyt here we go again

:yeshrug:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

I agree with you, that's how I interpreted it. But it seems people who worked on the show are saying different. :yeshrug:

I believed that too since the Infinity Stones were nothing but paperweights in the TVA.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
this was my take at first but after reading up on immortus and taking what the show gave us i think the kang/TOWR made the deal with the timekeepers to look over the sacred timeline and moved on the same way he proposed to loki and sylvie.

By killing him it just reset kang’s time loop and multiverse war cause he was like ahh shyt here we go again

:yeshrug:
I don’t believe it ever was a time keeper. Just something he made up to tell the variants

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Majors was probably poorly directed or this version will be trumped by Kang* in the second season and Antman movie. I get the whole lonely = crazy/eccentric bit, but it takes a superb actor with some proper direction to pull it off without it looking like a circus of acting. While not everyone can be Nicholson or Benecio del Toro, Majors has exceptional talent....it just doesn't show here. It was a very sophomoric performance. Basically the same way I felt about RDJ in Ironman films, take him away from a bad director, and he's stellar.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Majors was probably poorly directed or this version will be trumped by Kang* in the second season and Antman movie. I get the whole lonely = crazy/eccentric bit, but it takes a superb actor with some proper direction to pull it off without it looking like a circus of acting. While not everyone can be Nicholson or Benecio del Toro, Majors has exceptional talent....it just doesn't show here. It was a very sophomoric performance. Basically the same way I felt about RDJ in Ironman films, take him away from a bad director, and he's stellar.

Do some research on the character he was actually portraying

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nah he killed that shyt. Was close to perfect