Official Loki Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just jumping into the last page of discussion I don't think there is a parallel universe, alternate ones I kinda assumed were always there. But the more I think about the scared timeline and how they pruned it so there where no branch offs I'm almost willing to say that yeah there aren't or weren't until endgame and They did all the time travel creating new alternate time lines.

In a nut shell, I think now alternate universes can just grow out of control and there is going to be maybe a cross multiversal war that not only involves kang but the introduction of tons of marvel characters.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
That would be stupid. I think once Loki got pushed back to the tva he had already spent to much time outside of time and space that it advance cause the citadel is outside of time and space.

once he got pushed back it had advance enough where a kang had taken over already and restarted the tva.

don’t see a reason to have a tva in every timeline

it might be an idea to let the person who the question was directed at make his position clear before weighing in ... otherwise you are answering a question to a position that no one holds.

i am waiting for clarification.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ok let's see.

let me get this straight. a) you are saying that each timeline has a different TVA ?

(to save time) b) are you saying that there is more than one TVA operating at the same time in the MCU(M) ?

I think the multiple timelines either have existed in parallel with their own TVAs keeping them from intersecting

Or when the branching happened on the "sacred timeline", it created a bunch of timelines where there is a version of the TVA under the rule of variant Kangs and they are all dealing with the branching simultaneously

Either way its pretty clear that Loki is NOT in his "home" TVA. There was no memory wipe or reset, its a completely different TVA

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I think the multiple timelines either have existed in parallel with their own TVAs keeping them from intersecting

Or when the branching happened on the "sacred timeline", it created a bunch of timelines where there is a version of the TVA under the rule of variant Kangs and they are all dealing with the branching simultaneously

Either way its pretty clear that Loki is NOT in his "home" TVA. There was no memory wipe or reset, its a completely different TVA

I'll just say this and then leave it for the future.

There is a world of difference between "God", "god" and "your god".

Like Starlord's dad said: "small 'g' son".

:hubie:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The answer to the TVA question is, is time multi universal coverage or is it in conjunction with each universe.

If every alternate universe abides by the same overall time flow or dimension then there should only be one TVA.

imo there really should only be one TVA since they supposedly existed outside of time, but I guess existing outside of time doesn't mean there is only "one" and there could be alternate realities with tva's for each. Man this stuff will give you a headache if you think on it too much lol.

I guess the scared timeline should be looked at like a tree where alternate time lines can spawn off, but as of now each branch of that scared timeline has everything the main tree has up until the part it split off. At that point anything goes.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The answer to the TVA question is, is time multi universal coverage or is it in conjunction with each universe.

If every alternate universe abides by the same overall time flow or dimension then there should only be one TVA.

imo there really should only be one TVA since they supposedly existed outside of time, but I guess existing outside of time doesn't mean there is only "one" and there could be alternate realities with tva's for each. Man this stuff will give you a headache if you think on it too much lol.

I guess the scared timeline should be looked at like a tree where alternate time lines can spawn off, but as of now each branch of that scared timeline has everything the main tree has up until the part it split off. At that point anything goes.

question B was to differentiate between "replacement TVA" and "standard (alternative additional) TVA"

b) are you saying that there is more than one TVA operating at the same time in the MCU(M) ?

but that will have to wait for another day

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Well from the little bit I know of dimensions....

time operates at a lower dimension than parallel universes. Every universe has its own flow of time, and in theory should have its own TVA governing it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Loki: Deconstructing He Who Remains’ Life’s Work at the Citadel at the End of Time

Marvel set designer confirming that Loki was in a different timeline

“to delay the audience and Loki’s understanding that they were in a different place, that they were in a different timeline.”

There are multiple TVAs across multiple timelines plain and simple

Not really. Cause in another interview he says Loki and Slyvie have slightly different Asgards are different timelines but they both are the sacred timeline.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It's not knowledge=weird

It's knowledge +untold amount of years of solitude=a little off, crazy
Solitude drives people crazy because of the unknown. If you don’t know when you will be rescued.. that’s what drives you off.

Like I’m glad it worked for you and I liked it in parts but overall, he didn’t natural. It was like he was playing up a script which he had read 1000 times practicing in a mirror.

Oh hey girl…hey girl what’s u… what up with you

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Solitude drives people crazy because of the unknown. If you don’t know when you will be rescued.. that’s what drives you off.

Like I’m glad it worked for you and I liked it in parts but overall, he didn’t natural. It was like he was playing up a script which he had read 1000 times practicing in a mirror.

Oh hey girl…hey girl what’s u… what up with you
Yes bro, a subtle approach would have did it best.

Dude acts like he gets drinks with The Riddler on weekends

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Do we think the 'sacred timeline' is just one timeline or many (anywhere from 2 to trillions I guess) but they are all sacred?
And the TVA despite the visuals when they show this EXTREMELY vast architecture structure we end up being in the same 5-10 rooms. Why? What's going on in those other parts of the TVA?