Official Loki Thread

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Do some research on the character he was actually portraying

Already did...though ad hominems aside, he still didn't nail either Kang or He Who Remains from the comics. And that much is expected, its never going to be 1 for 1, as for Kang, season 2 will show us more on that side, which I'm sure he'll do perfectly since Majors has the chops, but bad directing can kill any good actor in any movie. Now before we go down the "but you didn't read x comic here", Youtube, and google all of Kang and you'll soon see they never portray him as zany or wacky, that's not to say it can't work, however it didn't work here. To be fair, this is "the good one", and not officially* Kang, but as mentioned, season two will more than likely show us a very bad-ass Kang.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Already did...though ad hominems aside, he still didn't nail either Kang or He Who Remains from the comics. And that much is expected, its never going to be 1 for 1, as for Kang, season 2 will show us more on that side, which I'm sure he'll do perfectly since Majors has the chops, but bad directing can kill any good actor in any movie. Now before we go down the "but you didn't read x comic here", Youtube, and google all of Kang and you'll soon see they never portray him as zany or wacky, that's not to say it can't work, however it didn't work here. To be fair, this is "the good one", and not officially* Kang, but as mentioned, season two will more than likely show us a very bad-ass Kang.

Bro...The more you type, the dumber you sound...

Again, do your research:

Loki Director Says 'He Who Remains' Isn't Exactly Who Fans Think

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Bro...The more you type, the dumber you sound...

Again, do your research:

Loki Director Says 'He Who Remains' Isn't Exactly Who Fans Think

Yes...seen that post already. Move on, before we get too redundant....Majors didn't play the character as he is presented in the comics or even movies....no surprise, a director doing something different? never heard of.. /s.

My point still remains, its a meh performance, and while I do like the exploration of having multiple Kangs*. This one was more of a clown who performs at a kids party, which we be part of the pay off when we get the bad-ass Thanos-esque Kang will be worth it.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Yes...seen that post already. Move on, before we get too redundant....Majors didn't play the character as he is presented in the comics or even movies....no surprise, a director doing something different? never heard of.. /s.

My point still remains, its a meh performance, and while I do like the exploration of having multiple Kangs*. This one was more of a clown who performs at a kids party, which we be part of the pay off when we get the bad-ass Thanos-esque Kang will be worth it.

Go take a nap bro.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
E6P6ASpXsAMnymh