Official Loki Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I think this explains it better than I can. They established clear rules of how changes in time effect the present and future. It’s gotta be a completely different TVA or they are contradicting themselves all over the place. And this show is too thoughtful to do that

where is the contradiction?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sucks that TFATWS doesn’t tie into WandaVision, Loki, and Dr Strange cause it’s damn near forgotten and been downgraded now :skip:
Find it real interesting the lengths nikkas go to shyt on FATWS every chance they get

It's definitely not without its flaws but that show shyts all over Loki

Loki was mid-trash and is only redeemed by Kang making nikkas excited about phase 4

And again I have real gripes with FATWs just like I do Wandavision, but y'all going extra hard on that show says a lot

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How else is a narcissistic psychopathic genius suppose to act after probably an eternity of Isolation and scheming going insane ....

Some people choose to deliberately ignore cues and subtext clues. Like is Kang supposed to some lame broading Batfleck and be a carbon copy of Thanos? Lame.

Thano was on a mission.

Kang has already won. He conquered time and reality. He hold all the cards and believes he wins either way. Dude is cold as fukk and treated Loki like a joke. Either you do what he says or he brings out the boogeyman.

He acts a certain way because he's not a stereotypical villian.
Bolded is all these nikkas really want

Everybody preaches about wanting variety and unique characters but its bullshyt

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tell me why that smoke monster looks like the tiger from the Cave of Wonders

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Find it real interesting the lengths nikkas go to shyt on FATWS every chance they get

Loki was mid-trash and is only redeemed by Kang making nikkas excited about phase 4

And again I have real gripes with FATWs just like I do Wandavision, but y'all going extra hard on that show says a lot

Im not shytting on it but you can read the tea leaves and overall stance on FAWS now and see folks rate it 3rd out the 3 shows that has premiered so far. Thats all

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

Fatws was complete ass idk why y’all hype it up, the writing was absolute dogshyt. Evil captain America was more interesting than the two main characters :mjlol:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
How else is a narcissistic psychopathic genius suppose to act after probably an eternity of Isolation and scheming going insane ....

Some people choose to deliberately ignore cues and subtext clues. Like is Kang supposed to some lame broading Batfleck and be a carbon copy of Thanos? Lame.

Thano was on a mission.

Kang has already won. He conquered time and reality. He hold all the cards and believes he wins either way. Dude is cold as fukk and treated Loki like a joke. Either you do what he says or he brings out the boogeyman.

He acts a certain way because he's not a stereotypical villian.

Antagonist becomes insane, eccentric from isolation is a stereotype. I mean you’re describing Wrath of Khan to the Master in Doctor Who.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
bca7eea46247152e7a3f3816a9b67fb490f313db.gifv

Varients

White Man Jus Rulin

:jbhmm: are you missing a Loki, I mean you got the alligator In there but not the brotha:what:

:mjpls:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Exactly

we saw the same moment from the perspective of the TVA in two different universes. Also another clue was B-15 had a busted lip in one scene and didn’t in the other. It’s heavily implied that there are multiple TVAs which means the TVA is not outside of the time stream

The problem with that theory is that not knowing who Loki is means they haven’t ever pruned a Loki which seems highly suspicious if the TVA’s mission is the same across multiverses.

It seems more like this is the same TVA with a different mission. This Loki pruning wasn’t necessary.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The problem with that theory is that not knowing who Loki is means they haven’t ever pruned a Loki which seems highly suspicious if the TVA’s mission is the same across multiverses.

It seems more like this is the same TVA with a different mission. This Loki pruning wasn’t necessary.
It’s a new tva tho bro. On a whole different mission. And a different leader. So no they might have never came across a Loki. This kang might not even care about nexus events or anything. Organization has a totally different motivation

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
where is the contradiction?

They established that you can't change history...its not possible. All you can do is create branch realities. So a new Kang instantly taking over the TVA would be breaking that law.

Nevermind the fact that Loki was IN the TVA before Sylvie killed he who remains. If the TVA's entire history was changed at that point why didnt it effect Loki at all. Plus how could Sylvie push Loki into a TVA that had its history changed, prior to her causing the event that changes history. None of that makes any sense.

Based on what we know from the show and what's be established, this is what I'm thinking....

There was always parallel universes, even throughout all of this the multiverse still existed it was never just a single timeline. Its just that each timeline had it's version of the TVA protecting it from colliding with others and that's what the "redline" represented. In the opening animation we could see the time ring was what appeared to be multiple timelines stacked and flowing together. It even seemed to be isolated to that one black hole which means there could be other multiverses not connected to our multiverse at all. I doubt they animated that entire sequence just because it looked cool, there had to be meaning there. I think the infinite Kangs only cares about protecting their scared timeline they control and stopping them from intersecting.

This explains the whole issue with variants and the way they appear. Otherwise, Loki's variants being so drastically different didn't make any sense. That would mean someone deviated from the scared timeline at some point and that caused Loki to change from a frost giant to an alligator....:russ:

If the TVA are pruning deviations the moment they happen, how could something change in the timeline so drastically and so suddenly that causes Loki to turn into a damn alligator. That fact alone tells me the multiverse has always been there, it was just "neat" before episode 6 happened.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It’s a new tva tho bro. On a whole different mission. And a different leader. So no they might have never came across a Loki. This kang might not even care about nexus events or anything. Organization has a totally different motivation
But they were still worried about pruning branches. That’s what B-15 and Mobius were asking if he wanted them to just allow the branches. And so far branches are only caused by Nexus Events