Reppin
Detroit
feels like

Spider-Man
Thor
Loki
Wanda
Dr Strange are the main players right now

wouldn’t be suprised if we see variants of kang several times between now and antman

I don't think he'll be the main villain before that, but he's definitely popping up in some post-credit scenes.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
feels like

Spider-Man
Thor
Loki
Wanda

wouldn’t be suprised if we see variants of kang several times between now and antman

Star Lord >>> Wanda because of who the actor is.

Chris can headline movies and leads both the Jurassic Park and Lego franchises in addition to fronting GoTG.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
feels like

Spider-Man
Thor
Loki
Wanda

My order would be:

1. Dr. Strange
2. Wanda
3. Loki
4. Captain Marvel ( I know a lot will disagree with this, I have her here as she’s dealing with things on a cosmic scale now.)
5. Spider-Man

I thought about Thor as a top 5 but I’ll have to see how Love and Thunder plays out.

Edit: I would put Ant-Man at #4 then Captain Marvel at 5.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Didn't love the entire journey there but they nailed the ending.

Baring a wild season 2, I'd put this right behind WV and DD as my favorite show. Johnathan Majors killed it.

Same.

They knocked it outta the park with this finale which lowkey made up for some of the missteps/struggles along the way.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It's crazy how Kang will be a far doper and complex villan thah Thanos

comics thanos is more complex than the MCU one as well.

i think the audience wasn't ready for this level of complexity back then and that we had to go though this journey to change to get into the right mindset to finish this
doR6nEe.png

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Black man can't play eccentric without being called fruity:mjlol: come on man

He was the Wizard Of Oz, but actually a genius and having seen too much and being alone for an untold number of years

You'd act "fruity" too under those circumstances:mjlol:

The fact that he was silly and jaded being the man sitting at the literal end of time is the point

Or you want every villian to be the same stone faced stoic nikka you've gotten 100 times already?

Also, it was a calculated move by Marvel to showcase the superior acting range of the black man they selected to be Kang.

They literally gave him "the floor" this entire episode and he killed it.

At this point, if you dont like Majors as Kang, you're just flat out racist

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
And y’all thought the big homie Thanos was a problem. Kang about to son all your favorite heroes. And Tony Stark ain’t flying down any time soon. You stuck with a black captain america with no powers, a witch having postpartum syndrome, a fat thor passed his prime, ant man ( the fukk outta here) a smart hulk with one arm, war machine who stuck in a wheelchair. Avengers are bums.

All hail Kang! The black man is infinite! The black man is boss!!!

HAIL KANG

KANG GANG y’all die!!