Official Loki Thread

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, it was a calculated move by Marvel to showcase the superior acting range of the black man they selected to be Kang.

They literally gave him "the floor" this entire episode and he killed it.

At this point, if you dont like Majors as Kang, you're just flat out racist

People aren't used to seeing Black people especially Black men in roles like this. We don't get offered shyt like this often if at all. So seeing a Black dude being all eccentric and quirky, they dunno how to process it. I bet you reactions would be very different if OWR was played by a White dude.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how Thor: Love & Thunder going to handle the multiverse fukkery. :jbhmm: After Eternals that's the only movie that doesn't seem directly involved with it in Phase 4 so far.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how Thor: Love & Thunder going to handle the multiverse fukkery. :jbhmm: After Eternals that's the only movie that doesn't seem directly involved with it in Phase 4 so far.
John Campea made the point that the multiverse gets solved in Doctor Strange 2.:patrice:

The Kangs thats left just causes fukkery afterwards in the MCU :jbhmm:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps

Cacs like that are the reason “Lovecraft Country” “Luke Cage” and any other black superhero/sci-if propert gets canceled. They can’t see normal powerful n intelligent black ppl. They just wanna see black ppl onscreen doing nothing but killing each other and selling dope like “Power” and “The Wire”. Meanwhile, they big up nothing but the same old tired white shows about some coming of age story about some young cac in a small town.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I think I’ll just put this video here as it fleshes out things a bit more for people whom are in the dark about what we just watched:

I love this YouTube channel. Rob really drops great info for ppl who not familiar with certain characters. His breakdowns for events like Secret Wars and the entire Swords Of X is dope.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
giphy.gif

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
This post reminds me of the thread in this sub forum recently that ask what movie could of been avoided had one small event went differently. Hulk gets on the elevator and none of this happens :mindblown:
All this cuz Hulk took the stairs :wow:

This is all Stark’s fault……had he not went to get a slice of pizza, Hulk wouldn’t have slammed into him and Loki would not have gotten the cube

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I mean it's a steady job for him that pays real well. That's valuable in an industry where you don't know when your next big break will come.

exactly. Idk why some of these actors are so eager to jump off the porch and leave a show/franchise if they aren’t an already made box office star. Not saying Tom is or can’t be, but the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
People aren't used to seeing Black people especially Black men in roles like this. We don't get offered shyt like this often if at all. So seeing a Black dude being all eccentric and quirky, they dunno how to process it. I bet you reactions would be very different if OWR was played by a White dude.
Real spit bro

Seen a couple of c00ns saying he trying to sound like Heath ….smh

majors killed this shyt