Official Loki Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I asked yesterday about was the TVA every directly or indirectly referenced in the MCU film TL and in a way, isn't what's happening in Loki a by product of what the Ancient One and Hulk were having a chat about in Endgame?

Yup that was the first nod of the fukkery which means the ancient one looked at future possibilities like strange did in infinity war before.

Now i dont agree with everyone calling thanos a pawn or what he did small. It just meant that he was that inevitable force of nature that was gon be a problem no matter what. He didnt want to rule just to kill half of the universe not conquer anything

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Yup that was the first nod of the fukkery which means the ancient one looked at future possibilities like strange did in infinity war before.

Now i dont agree with everyone calling thanos a pawn or what he did small. It just meant that he was that inevitable force of nature that was gon be a problem no matter what. He didnt want to rule just to kill half of the universe not conquer anything

But the thing is, what Thanos was doing, it had Kang’s fingerprints all over this. Like Kang said, he’s known it all and has seen it all, so what we know from right now is that Thanos wasn’t as big of a threat as he was made out to be as Kang had put a contingency in place for the Avengers to win.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Was thinking about this. When Strange or the Ancient One look at the future are they only looking at possibilities or different timelines?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But the thing is, what Thanos was doing, it had Kang’s fingerprints all over this. Like Kang said, he’s known it all and has seen it all, so what we know from right now is that Thanos wasn’t as big of a threat as he was made out to be as Kang had put a contingency in place for the Avengers to win.

I agree i meant he wasnt a threat to kang. He still bodied mad people before the snap and those people are not coming back so the manipulation is there but he still doing what he do. I doubt them clowns with glow sticks wouldnt get washed if they popped up on thanos

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was thinking about this. When Strange or the Ancient One look at the future are they only looking at possibilities or different timelines?

well she said she couldnt see past her death in the hospital so they probably cant see the end of time like kang just the multiverse

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I agree i meant he wasnt a threat to kang. He still bodied mad people before the snap and those people are not coming back so the manipulation is there but he still doing what he do. I doubt them clowns with glow sticks wouldnt get washed if they popped up on thanos
attachment-thanos-copter-loki-img-1.jpg

:ld:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

I would say that Strange is only able to look at the possibilities while the Ancient one is able to do both. Still though, it all fell under Kang’s script or plans.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
He’s definitely top 5. No question about it. I would say even top 3. Right now, he’s the only one in the know on how just how fcuked up things are about to get with the sacred timeline now branching out of control. I’m just really curious to see how he takes on this huge responsibility as has he has the fate of the MCU resting on his shoulders at the moment :wow:

feels like

Spider-Man
Thor
Loki
Wanda
Dr Strange are the main players right now

wouldn’t be suprised if we see variants of kang several times between now and antman

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Who would’ve thought, Loki has now pretty much become a “Main Character “ of the MCU. :wow: Very curious on how this plays out for him! He’s definitely had some highs and lows so I see this as the start of his redemption arc.

It's really crazy to see it happen in real time. Both Wanda and Loki literally skyrocketed in both importance and popularity because of their respective shows. :wow:

What impact is the Black Panther show gonna have?? :wow: