Official Loki Thread

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And y’all thought the big homie Thanos was a problem. Kang about to son all your favorite heroes. And Tony Stark ain’t flying down any time soon. You stuck with a black captain america with no powers, a witch having postpartum syndrome, a fat thor passed his prime, ant man ( the fukk outta here) a smart hulk with one arm, war machine who stuck in a wheelchair. Avengers are bums.

All hail Kang! The black man is infinite! The black man is boss!!!

HAIL KANG

KANG GANG y’all die!!
Kang gang, dynasty continues, y'all die :banderas:

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
And y’all thought the big homie Thanos was a problem. Kang about to son all your favorite heroes. And Tony Stark ain’t flying down any time soon. You stuck with a black captain america with no powers, a witch having postpartum syndrome, a fat thor passed his prime, ant man ( the fukk outta here) a smart hulk with one arm, war machine who stuck in a wheelchair. Avengers are bums.

All hail Kang! The black man is infinite! The black man is boss!!!

HAIL KANG

KANG GANG y’all die!!

You missed the concept of the timeline branches...far more characters are coming

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
You missed the concept of the timeline branches...far more characters are coming

just more bodies for the slaughter

Kang Gang….. all hail Kang

I’m totally aware that the x men, F4, young avengers, possibly thunderbolts or dark avengers, and much more is coming. But I’m just being totally obtuse at the fact that a black man is at the end of time. The last being standing for all time is a black man whose a scientific genius and is pretty much unstoppable and infinite. It’s just too good not to be obnoxious with it. Hence Hail Kang is the tag line for the summer. Kang Gang is the movement. Get with it

Hail Kang!!!

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
he was definitely overacting and trying to be the mcu version of the dark knight joker

Yall lost..:snoop:

Besides that will be the last of that version of kang, the kang your going to get from now on :birdman:pure ruthlessness

They had him act like that show that version of Kang was as close to a decent being as your going to get...she infact killed the wrong one

And by killing the wrong one, she unleashed the WORST ONE.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I thought prior she was just an avatar for whoever the big bad was but the way the One Who Remains described her they are separate and she is loyal but also an autonomous being. I agree, I want to know the science fiction behind her existence.
I’m wondering if the files she gave Ravonna was a contingency plan HWR didn’t know about.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
How would you rate him now?

top 5 most valuable mcu character right now?

1. Dr.strange because he has seen millions of possible futures already and has access to different dimensions.

2. Wanda being a nexus being, and her powers exceed strange's

3. Thor because he's only powerful brute on the team, considering hulk's arm is still in a sling

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
217674418_10159542038019729_2451177989655280903_n.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps