Official Loki Thread

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Who would’ve thought, Loki has now pretty much become a “Main Character “ of the MCU. :wow: Very curious on how this plays out for him! He’s definitely had some highs and lows so I see this as the start of his redemption arc.

How would you rate him now?

top 5 most valuable mcu character right now?

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
Damn shame. I hate when shows go down this multi-verse timeline fukkery. Killed fringe for me when it did that and will likely kill this shyt for me. It's uninteresting and tropey. I knew Marvel would go down this path once strange got into the mix but I hoped it would be awhile before than.

they’ll wrap everything up and merged into one timeline down the road

this will be their way to introduce the X-men, fantastic four, mutants, etc

I think marvel will make it work

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
Finished it.

Kinda disappointing the way they portrayed Kang's mannerisms like he was kinda fruity. For a major villain, it was hard to take him seriously. Reminded me of Jesse Eisenberg's portrayal of Lex Luther. I think obviously another version of Kang is gonna appear and hopefully he won't be goofy.

It was an entertaining overall series and it sets up a lot of future events for MCU.

he was definitely overacting and trying to be the mcu version of the dark knight joker

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
technically i was right....that wasnt kang :russ:
full

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Finished it.

Kinda disappointing the way they portrayed Kang's mannerisms like he was kinda fruity. For a major villain, it was hard to take him seriously. Reminded me of Jesse Eisenberg's portrayal of Lex Luther. I think obviously another version of Kang is gonna appear and hopefully he won't be goofy.

It was an entertaining overall series and it sets up a lot of future events for MCU.
It was one variant of Kang. You think you were going to see the real Kang the Conqueror in Loki? He’s been alone for eons trapped at the end of time. He was borderline insane

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished it.

You DO realize that's a VARIANT of Kang and the nicest of all variants

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
How would you rate him now?

top 5 most valuable mcu character right now?

He’s definitely top 5. No question about it. I would say even top 3. Right now, he’s the only one in the know on how just how fcuked up things are about to get with the sacred timeline now branching out of control. I’m just really curious to see how he takes on this huge responsibility as has he has the fate of the MCU resting on his shoulders at the moment :wow:

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He’s definitely top 5. No question about it. I would say even top 3. Right now, he’s the only in the know on how just how fcuked up things are about to get with the sacred timeline now branching out of control. I’m just really curious to see how he takes on this huge responsibility as has the fate of the MCU resting on his shoulders at the moment :wow:

I asked yesterday about was the TVA every directly or indirectly referenced in the MCU film TL and in a way, isn't what's happening in Loki a by product of what the Ancient One and Hulk were having a chat about in Endgame?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I asked yesterday about was the TVA every directly or indirectly referenced in the MCU film TL and in a way, isn't what's happening in Loki a by product of what the Ancient One and Hulk were having a chat about in Endgame?

I’m believe so in my opinion. I’m going on a limb and saying that the Ancient One could’ve possibly been in the know about Kang but she really couldn’t say too much as the Avengers were dealing with Thanos at the time. They wouldn’t have been nowhere near ready to deal with Kang anyways lol.