n59ElI0.jpg
Will iron heart be ironlad ...hmmm

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished it.

Kinda disappointing the way they portrayed Kang's mannerisms like he was kinda fruity. For a major villain, it was hard to take him seriously. Reminded me of Jesse Eisenberg's portrayal of Lex Luther. I think obviously another version of Kang is gonna appear and hopefully he won't be goofy.

It was an entertaining overall series and it sets up a lot of future events for MCU.
Black man can't play eccentric without being called fruity:mjlol: come on man

He was the Wizard Of Oz, but actually a genius and having seen too much and being alone for an untold number of years

You'd act "fruity" too under those circumstances:mjlol:

The fact that he was silly and jaded being the man sitting at the literal end of time is the point

Or you want every villian to be the same stone faced stoic nikka you've gotten 100 times already?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those that don't read the comics, the main struggle for Iron Lad is that he wants to change his destiny so he doesn't want to become Kang and Kang wants to change his destiny becuase he doesn't want to becoming Immortus.

Whenever I watched WandaVision I kept thinking to myself in the comics, Immortus was behind a lot these events that happen to Wanda and Vision and how different it was because he's not behind it in the MCU. But now that door is open for Immortus behind those events in the MCU too. :ohhh:

just read up on immortus yesterday and it already explains a lot about whats going on and what most theorized in this thread. After the finale now it appears that kang could be the villain in that movie and wanda goes to strange for help

:ohhh: