Official Loki Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Crazy contrast in how superior an actor Jonathan Majors is compared to Loki and the female lead

aNTSCoz.png

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Finished it.

Kinda disappointing the way they portrayed Kang's mannerisms like he was kinda fruity. For a major villain, it was hard to take him seriously. Reminded me of Jesse Eisenberg's portrayal of Lex Luther. I think obviously another version of Kang is gonna appear and hopefully he won't be goofy.

It was an entertaining overall series and it sets up a lot of future events for MCU.

Huh???

He's no more "fruity" than Heath Ledger's portrayal of the Joker

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Finished it.

Kinda disappointing the way they portrayed Kang's mannerisms like he was kinda fruity. For a major villain, it was hard to take him seriously. Reminded me of Jesse Eisenberg's portrayal of Lex Luther. I think obviously another version of Kang is gonna appear and hopefully he won't be goofy.

It was an entertaining overall series and it sets up a lot of future events for MCU.
Nah... That was Fat Buu Kang... We haven't even seen Evil Majin Buu Kang and he's gonna stomp on some necks.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy contrast in how superior an actor Jonathan Majors is compared to Loki and the female lead
I thought he was doing too much at some points but this....
That wasn’t the Kang we’re getting breh. That nikka was driven insane off the stuff the other ones were doing

I got a feeling this breh is about to put on one hell of a performance
:ohhh: Bruh gonna play like 20 different versions of himself. Maybe more

Its like Wells from The Flash show. :ohhh: but all villains.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I thought prior she was just an avatar for whoever the big bad was but the way the One Who Remains described her they are separate and she is loyal but also an autonomous being. I agree, I want to know the science fiction behind her existence.

She definitely knew what was up. It's like she knew she had to get out of that office before time literally ran out.