Official Loki Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I watched the last episode again, and Miss Minutes scares me lol:russ:. Her orange ass is not nice. She's not just some AI helper. She was talking all calm with that southern drawl. The way she said "those self righteous Avengers." This is after Ravonna told Loki that the TVA didn't care about them. She don't like them. Her subtle facial expressions. Like when Ravonna told her that these aren't the files she asked for, and Miss Minutes told her that these are what he thinks you need. Just look at her expressions during that scene. She did not give any fukks at all. She pretty much said with her face, "Take this shyt because I have more important things than you to deal with.:rudy:" I want to know exactly what she is. I need that revealed in season 2. Or a movie. Please let her pop up in the next Ant-Man
I thought prior she was just an avatar for whoever the big bad was but the way the One Who Remains described her they are separate and she is loyal but also an autonomous being. I agree, I want to know the science fiction behind her existence.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I watched the last episode again, and Miss Minutes scares me lol:russ:. Her orange ass is not nice. She's not just some AI helper. She was talking all calm with that southern drawl. The way she said "those self righteous Avengers." This is after Ravonna told Loki that the TVA didn't care about them. She don't like them. Her subtle facial expressions. Like when Ravonna told her that these aren't the files she asked for, and Miss Minutes told her that these are what he thinks you need. Just look at her expressions during that scene. She did not give any fukks at all. She pretty much said with her face, "Take this shyt because I have more important things than you to deal with.:rudy:" I want to know exactly what she is. I need that revealed in season 2. Or a movie. Please let her pop up in the next Ant-Man
watch miss minutes have an AI body and try to honeypot vision

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Finished it.

Kinda disappointing the way they portrayed Kang's mannerisms like he was kinda fruity. For a major villain, it was hard to take him seriously. Reminded me of Jesse Eisenberg's portrayal of Lex Luther. I think obviously another version of Kang is gonna appear and hopefully he won't be goofy.

It was an entertaining overall series and it sets up a lot of future events for MCU.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Finished it.

Kinda disappointing the way they portrayed Kang's mannerisms like he was kinda fruity. For a major villain, it was hard to take him seriously. Reminded me of Jesse Eisenberg's portrayal of Lex Luther. I think obviously another version of Kang is gonna appear and hopefully he won't be goofy.

It was an entertaining overall series and it sets up a lot of future events for MCU.
That wasn’t the Kang we’re getting breh. That nikka was driven insane off the stuff the other ones were doing

I got a feeling this breh is about to put on one hell of a performance

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Finished it.

Its not truly Kang, its a version of him.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Finished it.

the guy is a scientist. a nerd. a "goofy".

and on top of that breh has had a lot to deal with for a very long time.