Official Loki Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
To the hardcore comic people here, does Kang have any variants that are good or actually helps the Avengers?

Is he a character that turns good down the line?
n59ElI0.jpg

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
To the hardcore comic people here, does Kang have any variants that are good or actually helps the Avengers?

Is he a character that turns good down the line?

There's a young version of him called IronLad that is good and is trying to avoid his destiny from becoming Kang.

Immortus (the one that Sylvie killed) is the "good" version of Kang.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is nobody talking about how the TVA is supposed to be separate from any actual timeline. There aren't supposed to be different version of the TVA. That would mean their are variants of variants. Either the TVA isn't what we think it is or Loki just got pushed into a multiverse's multiverse.

:mindblown:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
At this point marvel just needs to make a team out of all these terroristic no consequences white bytches:mjlol:

Y'all ain't ready for a group with Sylvie, Wanda, The power broker, and Black Widow's mama:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Pepper pots, Aunt May, Agent Carter too.
all on the same squad.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
At this point marvel just needs to make a team out of all these terroristic no consequences white bytches:mjlol:

Y'all ain't ready for a group with Sylvie, Wanda, The power broker, and Black Widow's mama:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Elaine from Seinfeld has already started. :manny:

So it’s safe to say that Kang has been the real villain of the MCU since phase 1?:jbhmm:

:leon:

I guess - yes.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I watched the last episode again, and Miss Minutes scares me lol:russ:. Her orange ass is not nice. She's not just some AI helper. She was talking all calm with that southern drawl. The way she said "those self righteous Avengers." This is after Ravonna told Loki that the TVA didn't care about them. She don't like them. Her subtle facial expressions. Like when Ravonna told her that these aren't the files she asked for, and Miss Minutes told her that these are what he thinks you need. Just look at her expressions during that scene. She did not give any fukks at all. She pretty much said with her face, "Take this shyt because I have more important things than you to deal with.:rudy:" I want to know exactly what she is. I need that revealed in season 2. Or a movie. Please let her pop up in the next Ant-Man

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

There's at least one young version of him - Kid Immortus - who is actively trying to stop himself from growing up to be a 'Conqueror'.

Given that there are supposedly infinite versions of him now, they can definitely take some artistic license with the story, though.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
To Kang this Thanos shyt is all child's play, he literally waring with multiverses not a damn infinity gauntlet... thats low level stuff to him...

He’s pretty much the whole reason the timelines are able to exist:wow: It’s so crazy now because all those movies just hit so different. As if each and every little thing was going according to plan:wow: Thanos was playing checkers, Kang is the one and only fcuking Chess Grandmaster of the MCU!:banderas: