Official Loki Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Just because that’s what she thinks doesn’t make it the fact

People can be confused or misguided. Do you take everything every character says to be absolute fact?

Is Rocket a rabbit now?

no he is a rat-monkey
gyPBVwV.png
NFs1bl7.png

Unreliable Narrator - TV Tropes

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Episode one establishes that if you’re late for work and not supposed to be you will be pruned.
Silvie is pruned for simply existing.
You have no way of knowing the extent to which they prune.
And youre denying what the script is explicitly saying.
What does 'not supposed to be' mean? According to who? You didn't contradict anything I said.
Silvie is obviously important to Kang and his mission. Didn't you see the last episode?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Play whatever mental gymnastics you’d like...the script explicitly says no one but Kang has free will.
Just like after episode one, you’re debating me on things the script explicitly says.
This show got you so confused you no longer know the difference between “free reign” and “free will”.

MCU writers really got you nikkas confused in this thread. They say “free will” but the actual concept they are playing around with is “free reign”.

In Kangs pruned timeline people have free will but not free reign. They have the free will to make decisions that make them become variants that split off the timeline but aren’t given free reign to continue to do so, hence them being pruned and the timeline they created being reset.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You realize that doesn’t make sense. The reason people aren’t “apart of Kang’s plan” is because they are following the script he wrote. Everyone on Lamentis dies. That’s the script.

if a dude is in prison eating, sleeping, showering, when the guards says it ain’t doing as he pleases.

No one is doing as they please cause they get pruned if they do.
He doesn't write all of reality. Reality is independent of him he just prunes things that happen in it organically.
If he wrote all of reality pruning would be unnecessary. He would just write it perfectly, right?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Why when people don't agree with you your reflex is to insult them? Let's have a civil grown up discussion. You talk about MCU fans but don't miss anything either like your not part of that population. lol
Oh, I am a fan. For sure.
I just am bewildered that you’re denying a clear premise of the show they make very explicit.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Kangs pruned timeline people have free will but not free reign. They have the free will to make decisions that make them become variants that split off the timeline but aren’t given free reign to continue to do so, hence them being pruned and the timeline they created being reset.

yup

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You only get pruned or taken out of your timeline if you create a nexus event that threatens the timeline/TVA/Kang. That's like .001% of people in all universes. Everyone does as they please cause it has nothing to do with Kang's plan. Harping on 'No one has free will!' Is weird, while technically correct it doesn't effect the overwhelming majority of people bacause most people aren't doing anything that effects Kang's mission.

the thing is that the TVA doesn't just prune individuals.
we've seen them prune entire timelines. that's a universe, breh.

Gotdamn :huhldup:

6 mins IN and they eviscerated EVERY Marvel hating dumb clown and silly casual:picard:

at around 3:00 in breh said "I'm Marvel security, if I hear someone talking shyt about Marvel...:scust:."
then his boy said "You gotta check 'em :francis:."

these dudes get it.

*edit*

they talking about putting haters in full nelsons and bodying
children in the streets for talking reckless about Marvel.

:dead:

Last edited:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
OK so this also means when Loki gets sent back to the TVA and Mobius doesn't remember him and their is a new statue. It also means the multiverse war has already happened and the Kang that won is the one who's likeness was made into that statue?
Asking you because your reply is closest to what I am thinking.
I think that's what happened....its what he told Loki and Silvie would happen
" if you two dont take this opportunity to control the TVA, right here and right now....then its just gonna be me again."

The Multiversal war happened and it played out exactly as it was supposed too....same as it did last time...and the variant Kang who won created his version of the TVA.....but this time maybe not to preserve a single "sacred" timeline but to purposefully let them branch out.....so he can invade and conquer them one by one.....

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
He doesn't write all of reality. Reality is independent of him he just prunes things that happen in it organically.
If he wrote all of reality pruning would be unnecessary. He would just write it perfectly, right?
The multiverse existed before him( separate realities with separate Kangs stacked on top of each other) so he took all of them and and created the sacred timeline.

That’s why they are branching instead of being separate like he showed in his demo in the desk. The branches are basically those senate multiverse trying reestablish themselves from the sacred timeline.

This reality is his

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This show got you so confused you no longer know the difference between “free reign” and “free will”.

MCU writers really got you nikkas confused in this thread. They say “free will” but the actual concept they are playing around with is “free reign”.

Your philosophy only works without choice.

If you know you are allergic to eggs

Choice: have toast or an egg sandwich for lunch

free will: eat both, one or the other

free reign: you have an allergic reaction, your fine, etc. the ramifications of that choice.

Kang takes away choice so you have no free reign to get to. That’s why it’s an anomaly.

The only difference between the Avengers and Loki was what Kang allowed. All billion possibilities Strange saw was the e we inning one Kang wrote.