Official Loki Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
They did a lot. It's philosophy, it's science, it's a meditation on human nature AND it is all in the name of having people in silly costumes fight each other. :banderas:
Make Mine Marvel goddammit! :ohlawd:
I do think that both can exist in the same space though. I see some in here saying it has to be one or the other.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Damn shame. I hate when shows go down this multi-verse timeline fukkery. Killed fringe for me when it did that and will likely kill this shyt for me. It's uninteresting and tropey. I knew Marvel would go down this path once strange got into the mix but I hoped it would be awhile before than.
So this is how the MCU dies...with thunderous applause.
:troll:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Why the need to prune Loki? I thought pruning only happens if someone does something that is out of place in the timeline continuum.

Wanda's escapades were insane but they never messed up the timeline.

With that being said, maybe that's why Cap wasn't pruned when he went back in time. By the time he did that, the timeline was out of control and nobody was keeping order.
How do you know this :what:

Daps
Word?
Was it also incredible storytelling when they invalidated every Star Wars movie we ever saw by bringing Palpatine back?

I didn't know he was back.

:gucci:

I haven't watched any of the Star Wars shows yet. I stay out of the Star Wars threads because I don't want to be spoiled.

And here you come dropping a spoiler in a Loki thread. Was this even necessary fool?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I didn't know he was back.

I haven't watched any of the Star Wars shows yet. I stay out of the Star Wars threads because I don't wan

And here you come dropping a spoiler in a Loki thread. Was this even necessary fool?

The Rise of Skywalker came out how long ago?
And, it’s not a spoiler. It’s the first line of the text crawl.

And, yes. Disney did the same nonsense to Star Wars that they’re doing to the MCU.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s a line from Star Wars.
They don’t give you required viewing when they hire you? Man, Disney is dropping the ball everywhere.
Oh it's a line from Star Wars?!
I don't really like Star Wars after the OG trilogy. Sorry it didn't land. lol It just seems you don't know what you are talking about. :yeshrug:
Dying would suggest it is doing poorly when it is actually doing the opposite.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
My point was the whole “but the comics” argument was blown out of the water a long time ago in the MCU.

And, yeah, I get it. So there’s no reason to freak out over the power of Kang, either, considering he’s just an ant being manipulated by an even stronger puppet master, and so on, and so on.

In comics that’s really just a gimmick so they can continue to write crazy stories with the same characters for decades on end.

I disagree that it’s a good gimmick to transfer over to a film franchise.
Yea, they should do it like DC has done over the years right :mjlol: