Official Loki Thread

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well Kang is a time travelling villain. Once "He Who Remains" died and all those alternate Kangs came into existence, one of them probably just went back in time and changed the origin of the TVA.
yup I assume "a Kang" conquered the TVA Wouldn't be surprised if ravonna is by his side either.

Kinda why I'm interested to see what's happen in the scared timeline at this point I assume they stick to what they have but they really could do almost anything they wanted at this point. The only problem is if they do that it would make a lot of things for some people feel "pointless" even if that's not true.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So this confirms the TVA is NOT in the quantum realm since we have established that the quantum realm connects all realities....

Loki being in an alternate version of the TVA just means it sits somewhere in the timelines like any other place.
Yeah the TVA is outside of time, the quantum realm is inside time but appears to connected to all realities/multiverses and time behaves differently there.

So it makes sense that kang shows up with Antman 3.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Aight yall, yall know better than me but how exactly did Wanda/Scarlett Witch mess up the TL that Dr Strange has to fix?

And also, was the TVA ever mentioned or reference in the MCU film universe prior to the Loki series?

Wanda didnt do anything.....YET....:sas2: we have to see what happens in doc strange 2... the multiverse isnt her fault....:manny:

yeah, Wanda is gonna level up next time we see her.
she's gonna be a reality bending beast.

:skip: Im more excited to Kang the Conquer's/Iron Lad's corny ass by way of a tv show than I am a JL production. How did we get here?

DC is a clown show when it comes to live action movies.
their animated roster is amazing, the only live action movies i fukk with are Batman (1989), Dark Knight / Dark Knight Rising (never saw Batman Begins) the Christopher Reeve Superman flicks and the rest are garbage. WW '84 was an embarrassment for DC. i'm a lifetime Marvel head and even i felt second hand embarrassment. didn't watch Justice League or the Snyder cut.

:russell:

Would y'all say Loki redeemed himself in this series?

he damn near died trying to save the universe.
if that isn't redemption then i don't know what is.

i can't figure out how all the movies will converge?..

10 rings?
spider man?
doc strange?
eternals?

como?

you aint grow up reading comics did you.
there are so many stories running parallel or intersecting all the damn time.
there are little notes on some panels telling the reader what comics to read
in order to understand the context of the convo in the comic you are reading.
it's all cross marketing.

how do they converge?
they all exist in the same universe, 'nuff said.

:krs:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Play whatever mental gymnastics you’d like...the script explicitly says no one but Kang has free will.
Just like after episode one, you’re debating me on things the script explicitly says.

"it is an oversimplification" - mobius m mobius

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
OK so this also means when Loki gets sent back to the TVA and Mobius doesn't remember him and their is a new statue. It also means the multiverse war has already happened and the Kang that won is the one who's likeness was made into that statue?
Asking you because your reply is closest to what I am thinking.

Yeah, that's my take on it.

Dude said that if Sylvie killed him he'd just end up right back there, only an eviler version of himself might win.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Why is nobody talking about how the TVA is supposed to be separate from any actual timeline. There aren't supposed to be different version of the TVA. That would mean their are variants of variants. Either the TVA isn't what we think it is or Loki just got pushed into a multiverse's multiverse.

it is separate from the other timelines. why can't there be a different version? or put another way, why can't the TVA change?

"time works differently in the TVA" - mobius m mobius (but it works nonetheless)...

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
"it is an oversimplification" - mobius m mobius
You realize that’s Mobius who has no idea who Kang is and why he’s doing it. Once Mobius finds out the truth he turns on the TVA.
Why aren’t you quoting Ravenna, in her final scene, after the truth is revealed, who is goin out to “find free will” after saying that only Kang has it.
You stupid fukk.

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Brehs in here with their scientific theories and shyt

:aicmon:
I’m literally responding to what the script is explicitly saying. There is no free will in the MCU prior to episode six of Loki. It’s said in plain English.
No scientific theories.
Basic English comprehension.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Hope we see all the Kangs meeting up when they each make the discovery about the mutilverse. Would be great to see JM flex his acting skills and play those variations all at the same time. "Counterpart" a spy show about parallel universes, had a great episode where both versions from each universe met up and the fukkery that can invariably happen when you meet your "counterpart".

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
You realize that’s Mobius who has no idea who Kang is and why he’s doing it. Once Mobius finds out the truth he turns on the TVA.
Why aren’t you quoting Ravenna, in her final scene, after the truth is revealed, who is goin out to “find free will” after saying that only Kang has it.
You stupid fukk.

Just because that’s what she thinks doesn’t make it the fact

People can be confused or misguided. Do you take everything every character says to be absolute fact?

Is Rocket a rabbit now?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m literally responding to what the script is explicitly saying. There is no free will in the MCU prior to episode six of Loki. It’s said in plain English.
No scientific theories.
Basic English comprehension.
You only get pruned or taken out of your timeline if you create a nexus event that threatens the timeline/TVA/Kang. That's like .001% of people in all universes. Everyone does as they please cause it has nothing to do with Kang's plan. Harping on 'No one has free will!' Is weird, while technically correct it doesn't effect the overwhelming majority of people bacause most people aren't doing anything that effects Kang's mission.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
You only get pruned or yyaken out of your timeline if you create a nexus event that threatens the timeline/TVA/Kang. That's like .001% of people in all universes. Everyone does as they please cause it has nothing to do with Kang's olan Harping on 'No one has free will!' Is weird, while technically correct it doesn't effect the overwhelming majority of people bacause most people aren't doing anything that effects Oang's mission.
Episode one establishes that if you’re late for work and not supposed to be you will be pruned.
Silvie is pruned for simply existing.
You have no way of knowing the extent to which they prune.
And youre denying what the script is explicitly saying.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Just because that’s what she thinks doesn’t make it the fact

People can be confused or misguided. Do you take everything every character says to be absolute fact?

Is Rocket a rabbit now?
Unbelievable....

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
You only get pruned or taken out of your timeline if you create a nexus event that threatens the timeline/TVA/Kang. That's like .001% of people in all universes. Everyone does as they please cause it has nothing to do with Kang's plan. Harping on 'No one has free will!' Is weird, while technically correct it doesn't effect the overwhelming majority of people bacause most people aren't doing anything that effects Kang's mission.
You realize that doesn’t make sense. The reason people aren’t “apart of Kang’s plan” is because they are following the script he wrote. Everyone on Lamentis dies. That’s the script.

if a dude is in prison eating, sleeping, showering, when the guards says it ain’t doing as he pleases. You don’t go for a walk whenever without getting your behind beat.

No one is doing as they please cause they get pruned if they do.